Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are a kid born in the 90z do you want busted to reunite? Watch

• View Poll Results: do you want busted to reunite?
    yes I love them!
    42.86%
    no .?
    57.14%

ReputationRep:
    In my childhood busted were my favourite band and they still are i really want them to reunite because I absolutely love their songs and their aren't many good bands out there. Recently Matt from the busted said that he and James were thinking about bringing the band back together however Charlie does not want to do it!

[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    No I do not want them to reunite :s

ReputationRep:
    Not not really. Never especially like them then. Doubt I would now.

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    tbh its pretty embarassing but when i was younger I thought that they were pretty good

Although now that im older im glad charlie quit the band and made Fightstar which is now one of my favourite bands

so no I wouldn't like them to get back together

ReputationRep:
    u mad

ReputationRep:
    is the opinion of everyone born outside of the 90s irrelevant?
    what if everyone born in the 30s wants Busted reuinted?
    should their pleas go ignored?

ReputationRep:
    of course we do!! everyone has a guilty pleasure for busted

...especially charlies eyebrows

ReputationRep:
    You know who I miss? Steps.

No, not really. Most of the pop from the 90's was utterly forgettable to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I love Busted. I am not ashamed to admit that they form a large part of the most listened to music on my iPod...

ReputationRep:
    Busted were ok but not that good, however Sclub7 is another group they were ace and should bring them back

ReputationRep:
    No.
    Theres no way i'd listen to them now, but I enjoy (in a reminisent kind of way) the old songs that everyone knows. They'd be a bit of a joke if they came back tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I miss grammar.

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly no! I wasn't really a Busted fan when I was younger...the only song I really liked was "Year 3000" but "Crash The Wedding" was quite a good song too.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    no they are so crap, lets get some good 90s bands to reunite, like guns n roses original line-up, i would pay over £1000 to go to that show!

ReputationRep:
    No.

Even at 10, 11 years old I still managed to recognise the band as queer.

ReputationRep:
    No. I liked them as a kid but i doubt i would like them now

ReputationRep:
    I did like Busted when I was about 10, but I've heard that Charlie is off on some solo project or other so it's not gonna happen.

(Original post by Smilingsam)
    Busted were ok but not that good, however Sclub7 is another group they were ace and should bring them back
    Well I dunno about where you live, but three forgotten members of S Club still play under that name, and have played our Oceana twice.

ReputationRep:
    not now. not ever.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.