Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are a kid born in the 90z do you want busted to reunite? Watch

• View Poll Results: do you want busted to reunite?
    yes I love them!
    42.86%
    no .?
    57.14%

ReputationRep:
    Busted were great when I was younger, I grew up with them... but listening to them nowadays, they're crap, there's no denying that. If they reuinted, all their old fans will just realise they weren't actually that great, we just had bad taste in music when we were 10.

Besides, I'd prefer Charlie Simpson to stay in Fightstar anyway, I actually quite like Fightstar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munn)
    is the opinion of everyone born outside of the 90s irrelevant?
    what if everyone born in the 30s wants Busted reuinted?
    should their pleas go ignored?
    why would someone born in the 30s listen to the busted their a punk rock band?!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilingsam)
    Busted were ok but not that good, however Sclub7 is another group they were ace and should bring them back
    S Club 7 are back... but as S Club 3... Bradly kissed me :eek: yayyyyy!!

ReputationRep:
    One of my guiltiest pleasues :awesome:

It's amazing that I can play some of the songs from the ass end of one of their albums and people will quite enjoy it (having never heard it before) and the look on their faces is priceless when you tell them it's actually Busted.

Meet You There is my most played song on iTunes :awesome: There are four more of their songs in my top 25 too. Oh the shame. I just enjoy it so much I can't stop myself.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Please.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    No, i prefer what Charlie does musically at the moment a lot more.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I was never really that into them anyway. Year 3000 was OK, but overall they were just one of those 'meh' bands to me.

Though, I think it'd be rather cool if Sugababes version 2 got back together, they were ace . Not that it'll ever happen though, and current line-up are so dull :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    Busted were great when I was younger, I grew up with them... but listening to them nowadays, they're crap, there's no denying that. If they reuinted, all their old fans will just realise they weren't actually that great, we just had bad taste in music when we were 10.

Besides, I'd prefer Charlie Simpson to stay in Fightstar anyway, I actually quite like Fightstar.
    wtf are talking about they are good have you heard their other songs!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe...in the Year 3000 :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    NO. It's good they split up - just a shame their wannabe act McFly didn't do the same...

ReputationRep:
    As a 'kid' born in the '90s, and am now 19, what I want is a stable economy so that I can get a job and actually have a future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clara78)
    wtf are talking about they are good have you heard their other songs!
    As I said, I grew up with them, so yeah I've heard all their big songs. They're just your standard pop group, 8 years ago when we were dumb and innocent, songs about travelling to the year 3000 and everything being underwater were the coolest thing ever, but their target audience have all grown up by now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesioo)
    Maybe...in the Year 3000 :awesome:
    haha LOL...no now!

ReputationRep:
    I went to one of their concerts with my mum

In all fairness they actually had a good acoustic song on their first album though. I think it's better seeing them do their won things as opposed to making record label-controlled pop, though.

ReputationRep:
    I've actually never listened to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)

This this this this. I was going to say words to the exact same effect; whoever negged you seems a bit thick. Would balance it out but I "have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    Well I dunno about where you live, but three forgotten members of S Club still play under that name, and have played our Oceana twice.
    OMG thats cruel used to love watching them on tv every sunday, where about is this oceana ?

ReputationRep:
    Not really, but I like that song 'Who's David'; a guilty pleasure :L

ReputationRep:
    YES YES YES.

stargirl is one of my favourite summer tunes! ha

ReputationRep:
    Not in a million years, S Club 7 on the other hand, still have something of a soft spot for them...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.