Turn on thread page Beta

Are a kid born in the 90z do you want busted to reunite? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: do you want busted to reunite?
    yes I love them!
    42.86%
    no .?
    57.14%

ReputationRep:
    i HATED them when they were big, but now i love them! i don't think it'd be the same if they got back together though...

ReputationRep:
    Yeess! And i'm glad i crashed the weddingg (8) lol

ReputationRep:
    love busted

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care if they did or didn't, I may have enjoyed their music when I was like 9-10 but I like to think my taste in musics have matured far beyond their music, I wouldn't listen to them, I'd probably give any new album of theirs as a present to my 7 year old niece if they still produced those awful pop songs.

ReputationRep:
    No.

And anyone who disagrees, go listen to "floods" by Fightstar.

ReputationRep:
    charlie you pr*** just get back to busted, no one likes fightstar

ReputationRep:
    Who are they, and yes I was born in the 90s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilingsam)
    OMG thats cruel used to love watching them on tv every sunday, where about is this oceana ?
    Southampton, but they're doing a "tour" of student haunts and other budget venues at the moment. They've descended to little more than trumped-up bar/novelty singers but they apparently play all the old hits.

ReputationRep:
    Dear God no. I had to go to hospital after listening to 'Year 3000'.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to catch up on Miss MacKenzie

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I used to be an obsessed fan back in the days, then when they split up, I moved on to McFLY. Now, I don't think I would like Busted - they're too poppy and some of their lyrics were really stupid. I would know, I used to listen to them ALL the time :P and I used to go on Busted live - their online chatroom? and their message boards! James used to be my favourite! :P

LOL

But, no, I wouldn't really like them back.

EDIT: Actually, I wouldn't mind, actually quite curious how they would sound now because their lyrics used to be about typical teenage dilemmas etc, I wanna see how their music would change etc

ReputationRep:
    YES!!! Reunite!!!! i loved busted back in the day n still have a few of dere songs on my fone! i dnt care wot others say! but i dnt like charlie after he split the band coz of fightstar, so i wouldnt like him to b in the band so i suppose just havin matt n james in it would b pointless looll. we can jus listen to their songs coz i dnt fink they will reunite...

ReputationRep:
    Yes they are awesome!

WINNING! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    Southampton, but they're doing a "tour" of student haunts and other budget venues at the moment. They've descended to little more than trumped-up bar/novelty singers but they apparently play all the old hits.
    Shame of the location bit far to travel for me at the moment, however it would be good to listen to them perform, at my university we have 5 performing and seriously no one i know liked any of there music when they were around :mad:.

ReputationRep:
    Loved Busted when I was younger, still have them on my iPod

ReputationRep:
    No because it wouldn't be the same. And Charlie never really liked it

ReputationRep:
    I loved them when I was like 14.

Now - not so much. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I always get confused between Busted and Blazing Squad.

Still a firm no!

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely not.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.