Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are a kid born in the 90z do you want busted to reunite? Watch

• View Poll Results: do you want busted to reunite?
    yes I love them!
    42.86%
    no .?
    57.14%

ReputationRep:
    You have to rember there proper musicians and unlike Mcfly would evolve to suit the needs of the audience, even between 'Busted' and a 'Present for everyone' there is noticeable change in the style and a maturing of the lyrics. It would be risky to come back as there old selves as the younger teens will just think their reying to be the new Mcfly but worth the risk even without charlie, he can pretend to be a rockstar playing infron of a one man and his dog while Matt and James fill arena after arena.

ReputationRep:
    I loved Busted so much when I was 13, but it would ruin the memories for me if they came back now. I really hope they don't. I heard a rumour that Matt and James were going to have a reality TV show where they find a replacement for Charlie, which would just be embarassing. I still listen to Busted occasionally, and those songs do mean a lot to me, but it wouldn't be the same if they came back now.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.