Turn on thread page Beta

Men are better than women. Sorry but they just are. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Men are better than women. For every successful women you will find 10 successful men. All of the best inventions ever created were made by men and all the most successful people in any field are always men. Why can't society just accept that men are superior and leave it be? Why must every woman expect to be treated the same as men? You're always hearing of women complaining that they're not earning as much as men. There is a reason for this and it isn't an unfair one. Men occupy the best positions in the workplace because we are more skilled, determined and more reliable. It has nothing to do with discrimination against women. Jobs are simply offered to the most suitable candidate and the top ones are offered to men because men are simply better. There is a reason why women were always traditionally placed in the kitchen. I'm not condoning that they should be, but society seemed to function more efficiently when this was the case. The great british empire of the late 19th century emerged at a time when men tailored to the revolution while the women tailored to the needs of the home and the children. Coincidence? I think not.

ReputationRep:
    What about:
    Marie curie
    Rosa Parks
    Hellen Keller
    and many more that I won't bother naming

ReputationRep:
    Women should stay at home looking after the kids. We gave them rights and all they did was become fat. British women are a disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    Haha someones never getting laid...

ReputationRep:
    sod off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Countmein)
    Women should stay at home looking after the kids. We gave them rights and all they did was become fat. British women are a disgrace.
    eurghhhh it's you again, guess you've never had a girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    yeah sure lets go with that................: /
    But seriously men have it sooooooooooo much easier

Without a billion other things to think about men can concentrate on their career/research etc in contrast to women

ReputationRep:
    A man must have said this XD

ReputationRep:
    Controversial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnum.opus)
    A man must have said this XD
    No **** Sherlock!

ReputationRep:
    "For every successful woman, you will find 10 successful men" - that's because of how society is/has been, and the influence it has upon women and their success. But women are becoming more successful as our society becomes gradually more equal; that's why girls get better gcse results than boys accross the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina_xxx)
    I'm guessing you never attended primary school due to your lack of punctuation. :rolleyes:

Just further proving my argument that women are inferior.

ReputationRep:
    Mirin that post OP.

Spot on but white knights and the law have made women untouchable.

InB4 Stupid feminists moan

ReputationRep:
    I completely disagree, and i m bloke, if man can do it why can't a woman, i m against anyone who is sexists :s just no need for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Countmein)
    I'm guessing you never attended primary school due to your lack of punctuation. :rolleyes:

Just further proving my argument women are inferior.
    this is a forum who gives about punctuation

you're just pathetic

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina_xxx)
    hahahaha I think he's sexist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian Holloway)
    Men are better than women. For every successful women you will find 10 successful men. All of the best inventions ever created were made by men and all the most successful people in any field are always men. Why can't society just accept that men are superior and leave it be? Why must every woman expect to be treated the same as men? You're always hearing of women complaining that they're not earning as much as men. There is a reason for this and it isn't an unfair one. Men occupy the best positions in the workplace because we are more skilled, determined and more reliable. It has nothing to do with discrimination against women. Jobs are simply offered to the most suitable candidate and the top ones are offered to men because men are simply better. There is a reason why women were always traditionally placed in the kitchen. I'm not condoning that they should be, but society seemed to function more efficiently when this was the case. The great british empire of the late 19th century emerged at a time when men tailored to the revolution while the women tailored to the needs of the home and the children. Coincidence? I think not.
    We get it, you're gay.

ReputationRep:
    if it makes you sleep at night, why not

ReputationRep:
    LOL stop trying to get a rise out of people, that is just not true. Stop being a sexist ****.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.