Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Men are better than women. Sorry but they just are. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Countmein)
    No, this is a student forum, but being able to use basic grammar correctly is expected.

I don't care. Women are still inferior.
    Was it that bad when she rejected you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    You cannot just say noun x is better than noun y. You need to give a verb/activity/example e.g. cheetahs are better than tortoises at running. So you're saying men are better than women at what? Because whatever example you give, there are many which prove the opposite is true.
    Well on average, men are physically stronger than women and better at sports such as football and rubgy. Also, the top male competitors in a particular sport are always better than their female counterparts.
    Besides physical attributes though, it's hard to think of too many areas where men are obviously better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golly-Gosh)
    if it makes you sleep at night, why not
    If it makes him sleep alone at night :lol:

ReputationRep:
    there wouldn't be a world without any women.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina_xxx)
    Was it that bad when she rejected you?
    I see I've won our argument. There's no need to stalk me from thread to thread and quote me now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MutantGecko)
    someone has too much testosterone :rolleyes:

ever consider that women accept their place in society because they find it funny how men can be so ignorant that they feel the need to make themselves superior.
    You accept it otherwise you'd be falcon punched.

ReputationRep:
    “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.”.... Jus' Saying.

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily true. Men would make terrible mothers.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, stop feeding the damn trolls TSR. There are even god-damned signs about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Countmein)
    I see I've won our argument. There's no need to stalk me from thread to thread and quote me now.
    arghh your annoying :afraid::backstab:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BOOM2011)
    there wouldn't be a world without any women.....
    There wouldn't be a world without men. What's your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnum.opus)
    If it makes him sleep alone at night :lol:

oh yh lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midlandsman)
    Well on average, men are physically stronger than women and better at sports such as football and rubgy. Also, the top male competitors in a particular sport are always better than their female counterparts.
    Besides physical attributes though, it's hard to think of too many areas where men are obviously better.
    I agree with you, they are. Luckily though, as a girl, admitting men are generally stronger than women doesn't really bug me haha!

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't mention this to a future girlfriend- I don't think she'd like you if you told her that, as a man, you were born more skilled, determined and reliable than her, that she will probably not get a 'top' job if a man is also being interviewed and that the liberation of her sex resulted in the fall of the British Empire...it's just not a turn on.

Also, it's not that there were no talented female inventors/scientists/artists or whatever in history- it's that countless women have been written out of history.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina_xxx)
    eurghhhh it's you again, guess you've never had a girlfriend
    LOL for all we know he mite not even want a girlfreind
    if u get wat i meen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    There wouldn't be a world without men. What's your point?
    They are both as important as each other..

ReputationRep:
    Why is this in H+R??

ReputationRep:
    I've yet to hear a good counter argument from the ladies.......

ReputationRep:
    You're wrong. The reason there are more successful men is because up until recently, men have been seen as superiors (for no logical reason mind), so women haven't had the chance to become famous successful figures. In 20 years time, when the generation gap has been sorted out, there will be as many women scientists, inventors and politicians as there are men, I can guarantee it. Take the discovery of DNA for example, the structure of DNA was first discovered by a woman, Rosalind Franklin, but she was sexually discriminated against, and Watson and Crick famously took the Nobel prize for discovering it.

Stop being a sexist pig, it will get you nowhere in the modern world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BOOM2011)
    They are both as important as each other..
    Well okay then. :cool:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.