Turn on thread page Beta

Men are better than women. Sorry but they just are. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wavey93)
    Men don't have it easier.
    In what way?

I know men have a hard time too but you have to admit to get a up high career wise its pretty hard as a woman in comparison to a man.
    I know that if I want to pursue a career in Law Im either going to have a perfect family life or a high flying career I dont think I will fully be able to have both..............and even though now I dont care about having a family in the future I probably will

ReputationRep:
    Biggest flaw in the OP is this...
    For all that has been achieved by the human race in the past and is now being achieved in the present, you haven't been a part of any of it. So what is the point of this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symph)
    Why is this in H+R??
    Your avatar is the ****.

ReputationRep:
    Is this OP's way of coming out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaid16)
    LOL for all we know he mite not even want a girlfreind
    if u get wat i meen
    hahaaaa that's true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    I've yet to hear a good counter argument from the ladies.......
    Why provide a good counter argument to an argument as crap as that...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Countmein)
    No, this is a student forum, but being able to use basic grammar correctly is expected.

I don't care. Women are still inferior.
    Expected of whom? Women only?
    I don't care either- women are superior. Because this sort of an argument can work both ways.

ReputationRep:
    Yes men are physically stronger, tend to dominate the workplace, have as of yet completely dominated history, have as of yet come up with every important invention. What is your point? What are you trying to achieve? I respect men. It is obviously much more difficult for you to respect women as you see no need. Perhaps you lack intelligence or strength of mind. No necessary part of the whole can be inferior to the other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnum.opus)
    Your avatar is the ****.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    . Take the discovery of DNA for example, the structure of DNA was first discovered by a woman, Rosalind Franklin, but she was sexually discriminated against, and Watson and Crick famously took the Nobel prize for discovering it.
    No.

edit: LOL at someone negging this. Franklin did not work out the structure of DNA before Watson and Crick. That is a fact.

ReputationRep:
    related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyr5...feature=fvwrel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Countmein)
    I'm guessing you never attended primary school due to your lack of punctuation. :rolleyes:

Just further proving my argument women are inferior.
    Just further proving my argument THAT women are inferior.

Get your grammar right before you start lecturing others

ReputationRep:
    No sex for you!

ReputationRep:
    stop whinging and do something productive with your life instead of riding on the coattails of actually powerful/sexually attractive/socially valuable/intelligent/inventive/creative/interesting men in order to make yourself feel important you utter failure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian Holloway)
    Men are better than women. For every successful women you will find 10 successful men. All of the best inventions ever created were made by men and all the most successful people in any field are always men. Why can't society just accept that men are superior and leave it be? Why must every woman expect to be treated the same as men? You're always hearing of women complaining that they're not earning as much as men. There is a reason for this and it isn't an unfair one. Men occupy the best positions in the workplace because we are more skilled, determined and more reliable. It has nothing to do with discrimination against women. Jobs are simply offered to the most suitable candidate and the top ones are offered to men because men are simply better. There is a reason why women were always traditionally placed in the kitchen. I'm not condoning that they should be, but society seemed to function more efficiently when this was the case. The great british empire of the late 19th century emerged at a time when men tailored to the revolution while the women tailored to the needs of the home and the children. Coincidence? I think not.
    That's because we live in a fucling patriachial society douchebag!! Women succedd despite living in a world built for the advantage of men and on top of that having evolutionary setbacks (having to be the sex that carried kids, thinking more compassionatly (which often means thinking less about yourself hence being less selfish) etc).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoushka1)
    Just further proving my argument THAT women are inferior.

Get your grammar right before you start lecturing others
    Typo, but thank you for the heads up.

I'd allow you an hour away from the kitchen as a reward if you were my wife.

ReputationRep:
    Gees.. someones mother either didn't love them very much or too many girls have turned them down

You're really close minded. You're also a tad judgemental: you base opinions on what people are like on gender? But hey, whatever floats your boat, because I for one couldn't care less. I don't let pricks like you tell me 'whats what'.

ReputationRep:
    Considering the position women have been in for the vast majority of history, it takes true strength and intelligence to still hold them in high regard. Also, try not to generalize - it's a sign of stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by favouriteworstnightmare)
    lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.