Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello every

got problem here.

My name Fauk Yaah, in englsnd we pronouce as a **** yah..

now im so shy of my name< im using Adam

all they now me by adam, but not my real name

is that ok ??

ReputationRep:
    This is AWESOME!

ReputationRep:
    **** YAH you can!

ReputationRep:
    Most amazing thread of 2011.

ReputationRep:
    on a level, most people would just laugh if you told them your real name. if you want, change the spelling and pronunciation... or stick with Adam. Adam is a sexy name

ReputationRep:
    haha, yeah, it's fine. i have a few friends who have a separate 'english name', not really a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's called a 'nickname'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sagskay)
    on a level, most people would just laugh if you told them your real name. if you want, change the spelling and pronunciation... or stick with Adam. Adam is a sexy name
    This is true! Adam is one of the few sexy boy's names!

ReputationRep:
    If I was called **** Yeah, I'd exploit that at EVERY opportunity. And on topic, yeah you could, although in all honesty, I don't really think you'd need to.

ReputationRep:
    ii know exactly what im naming my kids, all thanks to you

ReputationRep:
    Keep Adam

but ask girls if they'll scream your real name later on

ReputationRep:
    yeah i go by a diffrent name ALL the time its just a nickname you give yourself

ReputationRep:
    keep adam. its pretty cool. i wont reveal my real name but let it be known that i dislike it (my dad named be after his very first prostitute), and almost everybody i know, know me as lizzy which is nowhere close to being my real name.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's totally fine, I had a friend called KK for years I though that was his real name lol and only when a supply teacher came in did I learn his real name. You have nothing to be embarrassed about- your name is your name You and your friends will laugh about it and be fine

ReputationRep:
    imagine african people - a nigerian man called PETER gave me his number the other day - tho we know its probably Mokotufufototobabaku.

and no, i'm not prejudice/racist, i'm african and i loves my peoples.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sagskay)
    **** YAH you can!
    I officially love you

ReputationRep:
    Guys Guys

Thanks for all your help im feeling well

Fauk Yaah Aka Adam

cheers alll

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.