The Student Room Group

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

Yeah this basically wondering what people think :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Would ask guys out alot more!
Send pretty TSR girls flirty messages, without the crushing shame that I've hit the lowest level of human interaction.
Reply 3
id wear a cat suit. at all times.
Reply 4
Everything. Basically everything we do currently, whether you like it or not has some basis in what others would think. Even the wildest **** you can do.
I would be someone else.
Reply 6
Stop pretending that I dont hate cats
Reply 7
Play with children's toys. Watch cartoon TV shows and movies. Not pretend that I think dresses are gorgeous when I really couldn't care less about them.
Reply 8
I'd be naked more - definitely.
Reply 9
Everything.
How thought provoking.
Dance naked.
Reply 11
Im liking the naked comments....................thats what I would definitely do haha
Reply 12
Original post by jonski
Stop pretending that I dont hate cats

:eek: why do you have to pretend you dont hate cats?? I thought loads of people dont like them I have to evict my cat out of the house everytime my friends come over! :smile:
Reply 13
Speak my mind more. And get naked, obvs.
Smoke crack
Reply 15
Make lists and tables and targets and timetables for everything.

Yeah, it's probably better that i'd get judged for that, or it would take over my life. :frown:
I would be more confident with girls. I am nice, average-looking and girls get on with me, so why should I worry?!
Reply 17
Order a KFC Family Bucket on my own, awwwww baby so much chicken...
Actually embrace being gay.
Reply 19
Original post by yokabasha
Order a KFC Family Bucket on my own, awwwww baby so much chicken...

Same here :biggrin:

I would walk around naked and admit to liking absolutely terrible artists I am currently ashamed of admitting I like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending