Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which piece did you find:

(a) Do you listen to classical music on a regular basis?
    (b) Satisfying to listen to and why?
    (c) Most complicated to listen to and why?
    (d) Emotional? (i) or (ii) or neither?
    (e) Would you listen to any of these pieces again?

(i) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw1BD...eature=related

(ii) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPba-i26YNA

ReputationRep:
    A) I used to back when I had my high end audio system; sold that for funds and lack of time to listen though :/

B) I liked both; the violin and cello are my favorite classical instruments by far; I loved Vivaldi's piece being that he is my favorite composer.

C) I don't know if complicated is the right word? You could state complex, however speed and ferocity doesn't directly correlate with complexion with classical music... or anything for that matter (IMO),

D) None of those strike any emotion with me, well... slightly energizing... intrinsically energizing, I guess you could say. For lack of better words classical music like this stimulates my mind.

E) I already do I saw the names before the song started and hoped it was something from Vivaldi's 4 seasons (well the main pieces I listen to).

Classical music is a great genre. A year and a half ago I was addicted to downloading and listening to classical music. I would go and download gigs a day however only listen to about 20 or 30 new pieces max lol.... now I have a harddrive filled with uncompressed music that I haven't even listened to... Good times.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.