Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Android isn't made of win, Andoid is win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    I need a name change, just been negged twice for sensible posts people hating on French :cry:
    Evidemment. Car tous les grenouilles sont des petites canailles!
    Excuse my poor french, my german oral is next week, so I have 'defroggified' myself recently.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13233396

"Phillip Garrido could be sentenced to 430 years in prison while Nancy faces 36 years in prison."

What's the bloody point? If someone is going to receive that level of punishment why not just call it life?

(Original post by bun)
    Evidemment. Car tous les grenouilles sont des petites canailles!
    Excuse my poor french, my german oral is next week, so I have 'defroggified' myself recently.
    Scum :lolwut:

(I know you meant rascals well I hope you did ).

ReputationRep:
    Scum :lolwut:

(I know you meant rascals well I hope you did ).
    Yes - rascals. Is that not the word? Sorry!!! As I say, my french is a little rusty at the moment.

(Original post by bun)
    Yes - rascals. Is that not the word? Sorry!!! As I say, my french is a little rusty at the moment.
    No it was right in the context you used it in separate parts of the sentence and it is another story

ReputationRep:
    I just love how tehFrance didn't pick up on your word "defroggified"... Talk about anti-French racism.

ReputationRep:
    But it's not racism because French people are a) not a race and b) really lame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    But it's not racism because French people are a) not a race and b) really lame.
    Muslims aren't a race either but that doesn't stop people accusing me of racism

ReputationRep:

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Muslims aren't a race either but that doesn't stop people accusing me of racism
    People are idiots.

ReputationRep:
    Is that what passes off as fashion now a days?

ReputationRep:
    No it was right in the context you used it in separate parts of the sentence and it is another story
    OK, thanks
    Also - sorry for the 'defroggified' bit! Our French teacher is from Paris, and he told me today to 'defroggify' myself, to prepare for my german exam, so I thought, if he uses it - I will!

ReputationRep:
    People are idiots.
    I don't disagree. At least Muslims have an explosive personality. :cool:

I just love how tehFrance didn't pick up on your word "defroggified"... Talk about anti-French racism.
    Meh that is something I am used to, so I tend not to comment on it

*:facepalm: for not reading thoroughly for insults in English *
    I don't disagree. At least Muslims have an explosive personality. :cool:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Racist.

ReputationRep:
    Racist.
    Yeah but at least I am intolerant of everyone... I am at least consistent. :cool:

Yeah but at least I am intolerant of everyone... I am at least consistent. :cool:
    Actually that is a very good point, if someone hates everyone equally how are they racist? as everyone gets the same amount of hate

ReputationRep:
    Actually that is a very good point, if someone hates everyone equally how are they racist? as everyone gets the same amount of hate
    Well if one defines racism as intolerance towards a race, then you are still a racist even if you hate all races.

ReputationRep:
    16 points of rep for saying that L i b is a road block towards medical advancement.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...67&postcount=5

Haha

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.