Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I hate mega video... stupid 72 minute time limit.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    I hate mega video... stupid 72 minute time limit.
    Agreed. I no longer use it, for this reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Agreed. I no longer use it, for this reason.
    It just so happens that only megavideo seem to have the DragonBall Z Zai English dub
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It just so happens that only megavideo seem to have the DragonBall Z Zai English dub
    I know that pain - but with different series; I fixed it by alternating episodes with another series that could be played on something else

ReputationRep:
    I know that pain - but with different series; I fixed it by alternating episodes with another series that could be played on something else
    http://megaskipper.com

Seems to do the job well enough.

Am I the only one who gets slightly sad when a series ends?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    http://megaskipper.com

Seems to do the job well enough.

Am I the only one who gets slightly sad when a series ends?
    Can't complain then - I will have to bookmark that.

Depends on the series, it is more when a programme ends or I get up to date with something good and know I will forget about it.

ReputationRep:
    Can't complain then - I will have to bookmark that.

Depends on the series, it is more when a programme ends or I get up to date with something good and know I will forget about it.
    I often watch a cartoon series from start to finish... and when it finishes I'm like for a couple of days until I find another one. I'll often watch a series from start to finish again, but not too soon after I did last time.

ReputationRep:
    Doctor Who again today. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzman)
    Doctor Who again today. :awesome:
    About bloody time.

ReputationRep:
    About bloody time.
    I'd recommend:

Take some of this and rub it all over yourself, because you're clearly a massive pussy. It's only a week

(Sorry, I've had a lot of people moaning about having to wait a week to see a cliff-hanger resolved. Think of all the shows that have ended on cliff-hangers without ever getting resolved)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    I'd recommend:

Take some of this and rub it all over yourself, because you're clearly a massive pussy. It's only a week

(Sorry, I've had a lot of people moaning about having to wait a week to see a cliff-hanger resolved. Think of all the shows that have ended on cliff-hangers without ever getting resolved)
    I might neg you for that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I might neg you for that :cool:
    k?

ReputationRep:
    I'm decidedly unexcited about tonight's Dr Who. Hopefully it will be good.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I won't be watching it, I'm working my way through 'Dexter'.

I have various things I have to do this weekend as well. An essay, application to transfer universities (and apply for some random first year courses), EV train my Garchomp, Forretress and Torterra. And I feel ill.

**** sake.

Oh well.

ReputationRep:

I have various things I have to do this weekend as well. An essay, application to transfer universities (and apply for some random first year courses), EV train my Garchomp, Forretress and Torterra. And I feel ill.

**** sake.

Oh well.
    I strongly approve of your need to EV, but your choice of land shark saddens me greatly :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    I strongly approve of your need to EV, but your choice of land shark saddens me greatly :p:
    What do you have? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    What do you have? :holmes:
    I pretty much have everything tbh, but I don't really play any more. When I did, all I did was EV and a bit of breeding, meaning that nothing I have is particularly useful to trade over Wi Fi.

ReputationRep:
    If you'd have put that in your manifesto, you would have got my vote! Dexter is amazing!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    I pretty much have everything tbh, but I don't really play any more. When I did, all I did was EV and a bit of breeding, meaning that nothing I have is particularly useful to trade over Wi Fi.
    I've only done the EV and breeding stuff recently because a few people in my flat play.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by OrangeStu)
    If you'd have put that in your manifesto, you would have got my vote! Dexter is amazing!
    XD

I like it a lot so far, just at the end of the second season.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.