Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    I wonder who gave you that -5 :holmes:
    Aula.

(Original post by Teaddict)
    I got +49 and -5 for calling L i b a roadblock towards medical advancement
    :lol: to be fair that is funny, my post was an attack on the NHS which does need restructuring or privatisation to become great again

I am seriously thinking of becoming a sub just to be able to see who does it and neg them back... revenge negs :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    :lol: to be fair that is funny, my post was an attack on the NHS which does need restructuring or privatisation to become great again

I am seriously thinking of becoming a sub just to be able to see who does it and neg them back... revenge negs :ninja:
    No point... your rep with worthless. WORTHLESS I TELLS YOU!!!

ReputationRep:

This reminds me when I suggested privatising education. Rep took a bit of a bashing that day.

Suggesting anything should be privatised=Neg rep

Suggesting anything should be nationalised=Pos rep

Doesn't the future look bright?

(Original post by Teaddict)
    No point... your rep with worthless. WORTHLESS I TELLS YOU!!!
    I know :cry: and in 3 Red Bars now :pierre: maybe I need a dupe account for well posting
    (Original post by arabcnesbit)
    This reminds me when I suggested privatising education. Rep took a bit of a bashing that day.

Suggesting anything should be privatised=Neg rep

Suggesting anything should be nationalised=Pos rep

Doesn't the future look bright?
    This country is so stuck in having the government do everything and provide everything for them that they don't want to change something that is broken to something that could work a lot better.

ReputationRep:

That's not much good though since your rep value is worthless now. You'd need a 6-pointer ally to do it for you. Like Teaddict...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: rep just shot down to -73 for this post :lol: ah TSR :cool:
    Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    That's not much good though since your rep value is worthless now. You'd need a 6-pointer ally to do it for you. Like Teaddict...
    I am allied to no one :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    This nut is hilariously deluded :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This country is so stuck in having the government do everything and provide everything for them that they don't want to change something that is broken to something that could work a lot better.
    If education is broken, then marketising it is the worst thing you could do, as is evidenced by universities
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Student2806)
    This nut is hilariously deluded :rolleyes:
    I'm tempted to link him to the result of V360. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    TheCrackInTime will be doing the update today and Monday as well. I need to do work.
    He'll also be doing the update Tuesday. I will resume updates and full Speakership business Wednesday!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 today!

Lots of champagne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    I'm 18 today!

Lots of champagne
    Happy Birthday.

I'm 18 today!
    Congrats but let's be honest, it isn't 21 as you can't gamble in Las Vegas Happy Birthday.

Lots of champagne
    :pierre:
    In bold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzman)
    Happy Birthday.
    Thanks

In bold.
    What's with you and the bold?

Being 21 has lost its value; I would never go to Vegas unless I wanted to lose all my money. I can do anything I want in the UK and most other countries so wooo! I fear a lot spent on clubbing and booze

What's with you and the bold?
    Bold rules

Being 21 has lost its value; I would never go to Vegas unless I wanted to lose all my money. I can do anything I want in the UK and most other countries so wooo! I fear a lot spent on clubbing and booze
    Ah it may have lost its value but Vegas is still a great place

Oh erm champagne? no originality?
    Once again... in bold
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm 18 today!

Lots of champagne
    Why are you indoors

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 today!

Lots of champagne
    HB etc

ReputationRep:
    Perfect way to piss off your Father in-law:

Speak like Profesh, aka in an overly adroit manner with a wide selection of obscure words inherent in the English lexicon :ahee:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.