Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Commons Bar Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    I'd forgotten how much I hate iTunes and Apple.
    Oh god tell me about it. I've actually switched to Windows Media Player just to avoid iTunes now. Its so sluggish and clunky, not befitting of apples reputation (then again most of their products aren't).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    This is the sodding House of Commons, smoking is allowed. Inside. Like it was the 40s. And the cigarettes are subsidised by the tax-payer (obviously).

Not that I smoke but .. the smoking ban is such bull****.
    I like your bar better than this bar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spidergareth)
    Oh god tell me about it. I've actually switched to Windows Media Player just to avoid iTunes now. Its so sluggish and clunky, not befitting of apples reputation (then again most of their products aren't).
    And it's impossible to simply email them, you're made to jump through hoops for ages before maybe being given an email address if it's an obscure query. Otherwise you can't email them at all.

And it's impossible to simply email them, you're made to jump through hoops for ages before maybe being given an email address if it's an obscure query. Otherwise you can't email them at all.
    Just go through LinkedIn and find someone who works for their development department and works on iTunes. That's what I did when I had some questions about Spotify. Emailed them directly, they seemed pretty happy someone had taken an interest in their work.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    This is the sodding House of Commons, smoking is allowed. Inside. Like it was the 40s. And the cigarettes are subsidised by the tax-payer (obviously).

Not that I smoke but .. the smoking ban is such bull****.
    Parliamentary privilege ftw!

ReputationRep:
    Just go through LinkedIn and find someone who works for their development department and works on iTunes. That's what I did when I had some questions about Spotify. Emailed them directly, they seemed pretty happy someone had taken an interest in their work.
    Or drink a load of whiskey and email steve jobs for the lulz. (whiskey optional)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    I like your bar better than this bar.
    Bugger off then. No food for you
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You're holding it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Or drink a load of whiskey and email steve jobs for the lulz. (emailing Steve Jobs optional)
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    Paedo bar again? Seriously. I'm going to make my own James Joyce-themed absinthe bar in the HoC and it's going to have a strict "no talking about girls under 18" rule. AND YOU'RE ALL BANNED.
    well boys under 18 for you then

Paedophilia is disgusting, Hebephilia on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
    Has there been a burst of right wing opinion on TSR? I am starting to get a lot of rep for comments that would ordinarily get me neg rep if any at all...

(Original post by Teaddict)
    well boys under 18 for you then

Paedophilia is disgusting, Hebephilia on the other hand...
    Adultphilia. I'll go for that.

ReputationRep:
    Adultphilia. I'll go for that.
    Boring...

(Original post by Teaddict)
    Boring...
    You're writing off every man and woman over the age of 18.

Incidentally since when were we on The Commons Bar IV and already 12 pages in :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Not this discussion again

ReputationRep:
    You're writing off every man and woman over the age of 18.

Incidentally since when were we on The Commons Bar IV and already 12 pages in :lolwut:
    Oh no, I am just saying sticking to one particular group is boring :cool:

But seriously some older people are gorgeous... there is a 27 year old who works in the same office... she's bloody gorgeous.

Something I actually agree with Abucha about. Shocking.

ReputationRep:
    Something I actually agree with Abucha about. Shocking.
    Wooo!

ReputationRep:
    Just taught the AV system to my parents and looks like they are voting 'no'. Biased teaching perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, see, I was about to note that Misty is supposed to be 16, making it all legal, but then I checked and apparently she's 10 at the start of the animé, but they never stated this in the English dub.

Still keeping it And Misty is so much better than May.
    Misty always wins :yep:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.