Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yahoo needs to check who's writing their headlines :confused:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20110502...f-f858358.html

ReputationRep:
    IF you type in osama bin laden's compound on maps.google.co.uk you get four results in Britain... that's worrying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    IF you type in osama bin laden's compound on maps.google.co.uk you get four results in Britain... that's worrying.
    well...
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...n-targets.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Having a wine cellar is pretty damned posh regardless of what's in there! Or is that just me?
    I live in Newcastle under Lyme, a satellite of Stoke on Trent. It has a cellar that stores the landlord's crap and the meters.

We store wine in it because its cold and saves room in the fridge for bacon.

Are we posh? :p:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    To be honest if you have a room dedicated to bottles of drink you are not doing too badly. Then again you could have 4 children per bedroom and just have a really ****ed up mum who demands a room for her wine.
    See, with us its more that every room has the specific drink that we drink in it (rum for the girl, wine for the other guy and gin for me) and then the rest of the house just has everything else in (including more wine).
    (Original post by Nothos)
    So, Osama is dead. Now nothing bad will ever happen again.
    USA! USA! etc
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    In other news, Barack Obama has just secured his second term as President.
    Divisions in terrorist camp! Obama slays brother in law Osama!
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    I can't confess to feeling any real emotion here, finding pleasure in someone's death isn't something I'm capable of and likewise I will wish death on no person. With the 9/11 civilian death toll equalled in less than a week during the start of the USA's campaign in Afghanistan, by that logic I'd say Bush deserves to die just as much..

Obama's just won his second term though. The only real victory here is the one for PR; fancy a single person's death causing all that.
    +1

ReputationRep:
    It's obvious that Barack Obama is Osama in disguise. It's so obvious. Why else would he want to close down G.bay?

ReputationRep:
    I bet Osama Bin Laden is regretting signing up for the PSN.

ReputationRep:
    So Osama Bin Laden is dead... Amazing what Americans can do when the Playstation Network is down.

Maybe american didn't like it that everyone wasn't looking at them for 2 seconds so killed him

ReputationRep:
    Me: "Terrorism's over"
    Hungover housemate: "We nuked Iran?"

Excellent.

ReputationRep:
    My mums boyfriend is cooking the PS3

Yummy.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Nothos)
    I bet Osama Bin Laden is regretting signing up for the PSN.
    (Original post by robinson999)
    So Osama Bin Laden is dead... Amazing what Americans can do when the Playstation Network is down.

Maybe american didn't like it that everyone wasn't looking at them for 2 seconds so killed him
    Just imagine what they could do if Xbox Live went down. :awesome:

(Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Me: "Terrorism's over"
    Hungover housemate: "We nuked Iran?"

Excellent.
    :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by paperclip)
    Then i'd have to develop a life.

Unless you wanna be my girlfriend :sexface:
    Always

ReputationRep:
    I have had this song in my head all day

ReputationRep:
    Oh well now that Obama Bin Laden is dead, Libya can finally become a peaceful and democratic country that serves the interest of the Egyptian people.

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (Arabic: ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?????, ?Us?mah bin Mu?ammad bin ?Awa? bin L?din; March 10, 1957 – May 2, 2011[1][2][3]) was the founder of the jihadist organization al-Qaeda, the mother****er responsible for the September 11 attacks on the United States and numerous other mass-casualty attacks against civilian and military targets. He was also a member of the wealthy Saudi Bin Laden family.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well now that Obama Bin Laden is dead, Libya can finally become a peaceful and democratic country that serves the interest of the Egyptian people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (Arabic: ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????, ?Us?mah bin Mu?ammad bin ?Awa? bin L?din; March 10, 1957 – May 2, 2011[1][2][3]) was the founder of the jihadist organization al-Qaeda, the mother****er responsible for the September 11 attacks on the United States and numerous other mass-casualty attacks against civilian and military targets. He was also a member of the wealthy Saudi Bin Laden family.
    It isn't there

One thing I don't get is why people spell Ladin with an E to make it Laden :confused:

(Side note: Why doesn't the forum accept Arabic after a post is made when in the preview it shows up fine?).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesusandtequila)
    You also missed that I called him OBAMA bin laden

You also missed that he has nothing to do with Libya or Egypt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    It isn't there

One thing I don't get is why people spell Ladin with an E to make it Laden :confused:

(Side note: Why doesn't the forum accept Arabic after a post is made when in the preview it shows up fine?).
    I took a screenshot.

It is within the spoiler

WARNING: SPOILER MAY CONTAIN TERMINOLOGY THAT INDIVIDUALS MAY FIND OFFENSIVE. TEADDICT TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OFFENCE CAUSED.

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/2773/osamabinladen.png

ReputationRep:
    You can also see it from the history page: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=427093113
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Lololol

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.