Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    This is a very fast start to the bar tbh. A lot of people must want to drown their sorrows.

ReputationRep:
    Ill drink to that paddy... although I am not particularly sad or anything... oh well
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I like the new user-name colour Teaddict

ReputationRep:
    I haven't actually had a drink in about a week. I feel withdrawal symptoms. Does Gin negatively affect an exercise routine?

I found a bottle of brandy at the bottom of a big box of stuff I packed up when I was 16. I used to drink quite a lot but now I might have a glass of wine once a week after work or a bottle of beer when I'm at the cinema but not much more.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    I haven't actually had a drink in about a week. I feel withdrawal symptoms. Does Gin negatively affect an exercise routine?
    In what respect?

If you have a hangover or feel sick it will impact your workout (usually) and it is empty calories if you are trying to consume X amount but it's not going to negate progress unless you drink so much you get alcohol poisoning or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    This is a very fast start to the bar tbh. A lot of people must want to drown their sorrows.
    Its mainly you. You post so much in here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    I found a bottle of brandy at the bottom of a big box of stuff I packed up when I was 16. I used to drink quite a lot but now I might have a glass of wine once a week after work or a bottle of beer when I'm at the cinema but not much more.
    I used to drink straight vodka but then I got sick on it and now I can hardly drunk the stuff. I like whiskey though

ReputationRep:
    In what respect?

If you have a hangover or feel sick it will impact your workout (usually) and it is empty calories if you are trying to consume X amount but it's not going to negate progress unless you drink so much you get alcohol poisoning or something.
    i basically mean how fattening is G/T

ReputationRep:
    I like the new user-name colour Teaddict
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Its mainly you. You post so much in here!
    Of late, yes :yes:

Not massively for a few shots. Probably a few hundred calories.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be woman I doubt it would be too much; I mean its a drink hardly a 5 inch burger
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    I approve.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't understand Cameron. Sometimes he comes out with sensible things such as saying that mass immigration is a huge problem and undermines communitites [1] and other times he says stupid things like the UK is responsible for most of the worlds ills or that Oxford doesn't accept enough black students.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't understand Cameron. Sometimes he comes out with sensible things such as saying that mass immigration is a huge problem and undermines communitites [1] and other times he says stupid things like the UK is responsible for most of the worlds ills or that Oxford doesn't accept enough black students.
    The first two are true :p: The last one is probably subjective.

Well this is what happens when you've got 50 million people to impress.

ReputationRep:
    The first two are true :p: The last one is probably subjective.
    The UK is NOT responsible for the worlds ills. They want independence they can ****ing deal with their own ****.

ReputationRep:
    The UK is NOT responsible for the worlds ills. They want independence they can ****ing deal with their own ****.
    I sincerely advise you to look at the history of India and Pakistan before making such a claim.

ReputationRep:
    I sincerely advise you to look at the history of India and Pakistan before making such a claim.
    If I recall correctly that area was split into three. India, Pakistan and Kashmir. The leader of Kashmir decided to align itself with India and thus ****ing Pakistan off. Kashmir was an independent state that was given the opportunity to remain independent or join either Pakistan or India. Due to internal problems, the leaders aligned themselves with India.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It was the rushed withdrawal that caused the most problems. Putting aside murdering a crowd of people boxed into a courtyard by firing squad, or putting pork and beef fat on rifle cartridges (I think it was) and all the other stuff. The British did help with the formation of National Assemblies and so on though.

/patchy history knowledge

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.