Turn on thread page Beta

The Commons Bar Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzman)
    Apparently Lady Thatcher is very ill and might die tonight.

Or it might be just another twitter celebrity death rumour, no proper sources at all it seems.
    People have no dignity.

In other news, my night tonight is consisting of listening to music from the 1980s - It's awesome!

(Original post by Teaddict)
    You're Jewish :eek:

... and to think I was nice to you.
    I thought you knew, I mean surely my pro-Israei stance and my mentioning of it a few times would of caught your eye :lol:
    (Original post by Wilzman)
    Apparently Lady Thatcher is very ill and might die tonight.

Or it might be just another twitter celebrity death rumour, no proper sources at all it seems.
    Its Twitter she shall live for a fair few more years yet I hope she gets better soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    I thought you knew, I mean surely my pro-Israei stance and my mentioning of it a few times would of caught your eye :lol:

To be honest I don't actually care I too am pro-Irsael although not because I am Jewish

That aside, does anyone know of some really corny 1980s songs? I currently have: She blinded me with science, turning japanese, safety dance, karma chameleon, baggy trousers, our house...

Anymore?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Wow, there really are some sick, disgusting people on twitter.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I don't actually care I too am pro-Irsael although not because I am Jewish

That aside, does anyone know of some really corny 1980s songs? I currently have: She blinded me with science, turning japanese, safety dance, karma chameleon, baggy trousers, our house...

Anymore?
    come on eileen, don't you want me baby, africa (toto), I drove all night, do you love me? (kiss), any whitesnake song, any shakin' stevens song, smooth operator, boys boys boys (sabrina), I think we're alone now, i wanna know what love is, i should be so lucky, we don't have to take our clothes off, any giorgio moroder-produced song, any van halen song, too shy, walk like an egyptian....

I feel embarrassed that my first post in this thread is about cheesy 80s songs I know

ReputationRep:

Anymore?
    Try Johnny Cash's 'chicken in black'!
    Cash recorded an intentionally awful song to protest, a self-parody "Chicken in Black" was about Cash's brain being transplanted into a chicken. Ironically, the song turned out to be a larger commercial success than any of his other recent material. Nevertheless, he was hoping to kill the relationship with the label before they did, and it was not long after "Chicken in Black" that Columbia and Cash parted ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOFactor)
    come on eileen, don't you want me baby, africa (toto), I drove all night, do you love me? (kiss), any whitesnake song, any shakin' stevens song, smooth operator, boys boys boys (sabrina), I think we're alone now, i wanna know what love is, i should be so lucky, we don't have to take our clothes off, any giorgio moroder-produced song, any van halen song, too shy, walk like an egyptian....

I feel embarrassed that my first post in this thread is about cheesy 80s songs I know

The ones in bold I already have - the others I will get downloading - Cheers Factor

(Original post by bun)
    Try Johnny Cash's 'chicken in black'!
    Cash recorded an intentionally awful song to protest, a self-parody "Chicken in Black" was about Cash's brain being transplanted into a chicken. Ironically, the song turned out to be a larger commercial success than any of his other recent material. Nevertheless, he was hoping to kill the relationship with the label before they did, and it was not long after "Chicken in Black" that Columbia and Cash parted ways.
    It's surprising how such songs become hits... just like the Chicken Song (spitting image)

ReputationRep:
    Lily the Pink

ReputationRep:

The crap I have to put up with and that is on top of be told we were involved in 9/11.

Where do these people get these things from? :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watch Doctor Who tonight? Pretty poor episode I thought. I was expecting more when I saw Hugh Bonneville was in it :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Anyone watch Doctor Who tonight? Pretty poor episode I thought. I was expecting more when I saw Hugh Bonneville was in it :o:
    Yeah I didn't like it all that much. The kid was cute, Rory almost died, some weird woman living in the wood... that's about all that was good.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1360

Guys ^^ Join!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Student2806)
    It wasn't the best episode, but it was in no way the worst.

ReputationRep:
    Rumours of Mrs. Thatcher's impending death on Twitter. Hope they're wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawBore)
    Rumours of Mrs. Thatcher's impending death on Twitter. Hope they're wrong.
    nothing on the news about it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

(I joke)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

:sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who thinks Doctor Who is mediocre this year?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.