Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Why are so many people scared of needles? What is wrong with you wimps.
    I love watching needles, the point where the skin finally get's pierced, it springs up a little bit. The best injection was when I was having some teeth removed - My whole face was numb for hours - now that was awesome.
    Sounds like you need a....

ReputationRep:
    Not really.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Not really.
    How did you ghost quote? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Well that would be telling wouldn't it
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Well that would be telling wouldn't it
    That's kind of the point.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ays-Clegg.html

^^ Wtf is wrong with the Lib Dems? Are they really that incapable of being professional that they must act like whiny girls blouses

ReputationRep:

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Never seen a blouse whine.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...girls%20blouse
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I know.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ays-Clegg.html

^^ Wtf is wrong with the Lib Dems? Are they really that incapable of being professional that they must act like whiny girls blouses
    You do realise it's pretty true though, right?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to be watching Eurovision on Saturday? The song from Blue is pretty awesome; I didn't know we were allowed to submit established bands as entries :confused: but Ireland's entry with Jedward can't do well. They are bloody awful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    You do realise it's pretty true though, right?
    Nick Clegg is so damn two faced! One minute he's having an emotional moment with Cameron outside No.10 where they nearly kissed, the next minute he is slating them on cuts and then the next he is sitting in PMQs nodding along to Cameron.

(Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Anyone going to be watching Eurovision on Saturday?
    Yes I am

France will win :cool: although saying that the submitted song is nothing like Jessy Matador I have a feeling Germany will win once again... Lena is hot :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to be watching Eurovision on Saturday? The song from Blue is pretty awesome; I didn't know we were allowed to submit established bands as entries :confused: but Ireland's entry with Jedward can't do well. They are bloody awful!
    They'll probably win it then.
    The Blue song isn't actually that bad as an ordinary song, but as an entry for Eurovision it's a bit bland. Eurovision doesn't test quality, it tests entertainment value. Which is why Jedward will probably beat Blue.

ReputationRep:
    1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Bargaining 4. Depression 5. Acceptance ...

The 5 stages of buying petrol.

ReputationRep:
    The Eurovision Song contest is awful and should be banned under international law unless being used as torture.
    Plus when you have a crappy over rated boyband running not only do you know your country is screwed but you know there are some people, many people in fact whose taste in music is wholly questionable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Bargaining 4. Depression 5. Acceptance ...

The 5 stages of buying petrol.
    Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

ReputationRep:
    Just downloaded Safety Dance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Yes I am

France will win :cool: although saying that the submitted song is nothing like Jessy Matador I have a feeling Germany will win once again... Lena is hot :sexface:
    Lena is pretty hot I preferred France's entry last year; this year's one is boring. Last years sounds very French but is modern and 'summery' love it

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.