Turn on thread page Beta

Argh my external hard drive is not receiving any power so until it is fixed I have no AppleTV 2/iTunes music/videos and I need to up date my iPhone :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    They'll probably win it then.
    The Blue song isn't actually that bad as an ordinary song, but as an entry for Eurovision it's a bit bland. Eurovision doesn't test quality, it tests entertainment value. Which is why Jedward will probably beat Blue.
    Ugh

I hope not. I mean Jade Ewen a couple of years back came fifth I think and that was based on quality :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    The Eurovision Song contest is awful and should be banned under international law unless being used as torture.
    Plus when you have a crappy over rated boyband running not only do you know your country is screwed but you know there are some people, many people in fact whose taste in music is wholly questionable.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

My family all sits down with our score cards every year to watch it I guess its the social aspect; we know all most of the acts are awful buts its fun to watch it all together

The song by Blue was pretty good to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Just downloaded Safety Dance
    By "Men without Hats?"

(Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Lena is pretty hot I preferred France's entry last year; this year's one is boring. Last years sounds very French but is modern and 'summery' love it
    This years is crap I agree... lasts year summery? it was trying to get us pumped for the World Cup
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Argh my external hard drive is not receiving any power so until it is fixed I have no AppleTV 2/iTunes music/videos and I need to up date my iPhone :cry:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    This years is crap I agree... lasts year summery? it was trying to get us pumped for the World Cup
    Yes summery its the sort of song I would like to hear at one of those house parties in the Summer where everyone is in the garden in shorts drinking cocktails

ReputationRep:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

My family all sits down with our score cards every year to watch it I guess its the social aspect; we know all most of the acts are awful buts its fun to watch it all together

The song by Blue was pretty good to be fair.
    I guess it's just down to opinion.
    I watched it a few times as a kid but I haven't since and I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to watch it. Most of the music seems to be ****e, although there are sometimes exceptions.

Thank God each countries entry is not a true reflection on their musical talent and capabilities.
    Btw did you just say Jedward are representing Ireland? If so Ireland are ****ed.
    Serves them right for choosing those two ****wits.

ReputationRep:
    Another TSR Classic:

I took a slash in my GF's mouth.

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's just down to opinion.
    I watched it a few times as a kid but I haven't since and I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to watch it. Most of the music seems to be ****e, although there are sometimes exceptions.

Thank God each countries entry is not a true reflection on their musical talent and capabilities.
    Btw did you just say Jedward are representing Ireland? If so Ireland are ****ed.
    Serves them right for choosing those two ****wits.
    I think it is a true reflect on their musical talent the UK entry is always the best but in recent years all the crappy Eastern-bloc countries all vote for each other. Thankfully they have a fairer voting system in now

And yes their song is ****e.

ReputationRep:
    Another TSR Classic:

I took a slash in my GF's mouth.
    That doesn't even seem like a troll. That could easily happen. He's just an idiot for wanting head when he needs a piss.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is a true reflect on their musical talent the UK entry is always the best but in recent years all the crappy Eastern-bloc countries all vote for each other. Thankfully they have a fairer voting system in now

And yes their song is ****e.

Talent? What talent?
    And no, I'm not watching that video.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Talent? What talent?
    And no, I'm not watching that video.

:cool:
    You have to! Its awful but you need to see to what extent it is
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    That doesn't even seem like a troll. That could easily happen. He's just an idiot for wanting head when he needs a piss.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    By "Men without Hats?"
    Yes!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    Why the hell have you changed your username?

And yes! He comes home and needs a piss but his girlfriend is all like "shove your **** in my mouth." He says only a few drops came out which makes me think that's not a troll but meh.

ReputationRep:
    Registered to attend Conference in Autumn! Wooo!

ReputationRep:
    You have to! Its awful but you need to see to what extent it is
    I Have to?
    Sorry, I refuse to on moral grounds.

Welcome to Modern Britain. I blame New Labour :yes:

(Original post by Teaddict)
    Yes!!!
    It's a catchy song, and the video for it isn't half bad:

Not just because it has a cute blonde girl dancing with a midget

ReputationRep:
    This is awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show

:console:
    and to top it off BT have blocked sites without any cause as well so I can't get my backups from megaupload :cry: the way BT is run is ridiculous!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.