Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I Have to?
    Sorry, I refuse to on moral grounds.

just because it has a cute blonde girl dancing with a midget
    Oh and that song is good is it? I stopped about half way through. The blonde girl is awful - looks like she is the only fit one in the village and has been thoroughly screwed by all the men there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Oh and that song is good is it? I stopped about half way through. The blonde girl is awful - looks like she is the only fit one in the village and has been thoroughly screwed by all the men there.
    It's catchy, put it that way.
    There is certainly a difference between those sort of pop type songs from the 80's and the tripe you get these days.
    Becaue of the 80's style of music those sort of songs are not the most unbearable in the world, although the 80's had it's fair share of atrocious music.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Why the hell have you changed your username?
    To keep RL and TSR separate.

And yes! He comes home and needs a piss but his girlfriend is all like "shove your **** in my mouth". He says only a few drops came out which makes me think that's not a troll but meh.
    Doesn't sound plausible unless OP is a moron. Saying that though, troll or not, OP probably is a moron.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Just when I thought the tone of this thread couldn't get any lower.

ReputationRep:
    It's catchy, put it that way.
    There is certainly a difference between those sort of pop type songs from the 80's and the tripe you get these days.
    Becaue of the 80's style of music those sort of songs are not the most unbearable in the world, although the 80's had it's fair share of atrocious music.
    Granted its catchy but many modern pop songs are catchy. I like pop songs from the late '90s to sort of pre-2006.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    To keep RL and TSR separate.
    I didn't know a username change was allowed

ReputationRep:
    Just when I thought the tone of this thread couldn't get any lower.
    Only making a somewhat valid observation
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Anyone who's got or read this, is it worth buying? I've read the other book by David Laws, but I'm unsure whether to buy this or just loan it from the library.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who's got or read this, is it worth buying? I've read the other book by David Laws, but I'm unsure whether to buy this or just loan it from the library.
    You bought David Laws' book? He's a ****. Have you heard about his recent suspension?

ReputationRep:
    Only making a somewhat valid observation
    How is that a valid comparison. She doesn't look like that at all btw.
    Just seems absurd.
    Ne'er mind.

ReputationRep:
    How is that a valid comparison. She doesn't look like that at all btw.
    Just seems absurd.
    Ne'er mind.
    She does. This messy hair and flopping around as though she high/drunk. The scenery looks as though they live in a small village so all the men come home from a hard day working in the fields and routinely screw her. She looks like she has been around so I wouldn't go there.

My comparison is always to a sock. You wouldn't want to put your foot in a sock that lots of other people have worn would you? You would want you put your foot in a clean sock why doesn't the same apply to sex
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You bought David Laws' book?
    I did, yeah. It's pretty good actually.

He's a ****.
    Really? He comes across as a decent bloke IMHO.

Have you heard about his recent suspension?
    Yeah, I heard about it this morning.

Speaking of books what is Tony Blair's - A Journey like? I heard/read it is the Tory bible as some of the things he said on welfare/healthcare etc are what they want to do... so is it good?

ReputationRep:
    She does. This messy hair and flopping around as though she high/drunk. The scenery looks as though they live in a small village so all the men come home from a hard day working in the fields and routinely screw her. She looks like she has been around so I wouldn't go there.

My comparison is always to a sock. You wouldn't want to put your foot in a sock that lots of other people have worn would you? You would want you put your foot in a clean sock why doesn't the same apply to sex
    Is this why you're so attracted to 13 year-olds?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Speaking of books what is Tony Blair's - A Journey like? I heard/read it is the Tory bible as some of the things he said on welfare/healthcare etc are what they want to do... so is it good?
    There are apparently detailed accounts of his sex life whilst at Number 10. For that reason alone, I'm avoiding it like the plague.

ReputationRep:

That's a really bad comparison.

There are apparently detailed accounts of his sex life whilst at Number 10. For that reason alone, I'm avoiding it like the plague.
    Oh really? :holmes: well it can't be that bad can it? I read George Bush's - Decision Points and that was good so who knows?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/anno...hp?f=102&a=677

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    Tbf, A friend of mine was having drunken sex. Thought he had finished after a few seconds. Turned out he'd just done a wee in her.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Nothos)
    Tbf, A friend of mine was having drunken sex. Thought he had finished after a few seconds. Turned out he'd just done a wee in her.
    That is foul

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.