Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hate how random university marking is sometimes. I really do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PendulumBoB)
    I shall have to creators of this foolish website dispensed with at once mein Fuhrer
    It's führer but at least I am getting the respect I deserve... now go invade Poland!

(Original post by Nothos)
    Why? In terms of raw numbers it has less apps than iPhone, true, but it has more choice.

For example, I don't like the stock SMS app on android, so I can choose from numerous alternatives legitimately.

Plus, say Apple want to update the maps app in iOS or their mail app. It would require the download and install of an entirely new version of iOS. On Android, system updates for certain things can be gotten from the market, as seen with recent updates to their Gmail app, Maps app and adding better voice search features.

And finally, as a developer, it's much easier to use in my mind. You submit an app and it's up. No waiting for wasteful screening processes, and it's cheaper to get access to.
    To fair with updates Apple normally improve the iOS a little bit as well as app fixes, as much as I'd lke apps to be updated separately (iBooks for instance is)... bottom line is I prefer my iPhones and iOS over any Android phone... W7 Phone looks better than Android... I'm considering a W7 Phone next
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    :plz2:
    :pierre:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    To fair with updates Apple normally improve the iOS a little bit as well as app fixes, as much as I'd lke apps to be updated separately (iBooks for instance is)... bottom line is I prefer my iPhones and iOS over any Android phone... W7 Phone looks better than Android... I'm considering a W7 Phone next
    You mock Android for it's apps and then say you're considering a WP7 next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    It's führer but at least I am getting the respect I deserve... now go invade Poland!
    But the grammatically incorrect capital "f" highlights your manly power and the lack of umlaut is a reflection of my laziness.

But yes, I shall ensure that we no longer have a shortage of plumbers who can speak english correctly once poland has been conquered.

ReputationRep:
    You mock Android for it's apps and then say you're considering a WP7 next?

ReputationRep:

:pierre:

I fail to see how WP7 is better looking than android. HTC Sensation :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    Is this why you're so attracted to 13 year-olds?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    That's a really bad comparison.
    Don't worry its only half serious

(Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Yes
    :lolwut: I am disgusted

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: I am disgusted
    I'm actually going out with a 14 year old we balance each other out because I can be very immature at times whilst she can be extremely mature

ReputationRep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yes
    I'm actually going out with a 14 year old we balance each other out because I can be very immature at times whilst she can be extremely mature
    If only the MHoC newspaper was still running. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stricof)
    They aren't hot?! :rolleyes:

Although it looks like they are on a South West Trains train which is my area

ReputationRep:
    There is one of those that says
    "They are legal in Japan so why not enjoy?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PendulumBoB)
    But the grammatically incorrect capital "f" highlights your manly power and the lack of umlaut is a reflection of my laziness.

But yes, I shall ensure that we no longer have a shortage of plumbers who can speak english correctly once poland has been conquered.
    Good to see you aren't giving poland a capital P.... they don't deserve a capital letter. Next we will destroy the French language - stupid poncy language.

(Original post by Teaddict)
    Next we will destroy the French language - stupid poncy language.
    :sad: but it is beautiful language

ReputationRep:
    Surprising just how easy it is to cause maximum confusion, disruption, and amusement all at the same time on the last day of school ever, without hurting people. We got a load of 'exam in progress' signs from modern lang department this week, whilst the orals were going on, photocopied them, then printed off a load of room changes for every class. Not a single lesson went ahead in the school period 3 today - everyone in the wrong room, and some teachers suddenly found they had 4 classes waiting outside their classroom, none of them the one they were meant to be teaching

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing a girl who's actually older than I am.

If only the MHoC newspaper was still running. :moon:
    The Home Sec is a kiddie fiddler :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    I'm seeing a girl who's actually older than I am.
    I went out with a girl once who was about two months older than me but they have all been younger.

The Home Sec is a kiddie fiddler :teehee:
    Sounds like the title of The Sun. A more moderate title such as, "Home Secretary enjoys the company of younger women" would be more appropriate

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.