Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Sounds like the title of The Sun. A more moderate title such as, "Home Secretary enjoys the company of younger women" would be more appropriate
    Just because you use a euphemism, doesn't change the facts...

What did I say that deserved a neg? I really do think I need to change my name and disassociate myself from being French on this forum

ReputationRep:
    Hmm this Mod business is interesting. It's a great idea, of course, and I like the consultation process being used.

To be honest, I can't really think of anyone I would wholeheartedly want to take the role, aside from Metro.
    Complicating the role of Speaker with that of a mod would be a bad idea though, imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzman)
    Hmm this Mod business is interesting. It's a great idea, of course, and I like the consultation process being used.

To be honest, I can't really think of anyone I would wholeheartedly want to take the role, aside from Metro.
    Complicating the role of Speaker with that of a mod would be a bad idea though, imo.
    I wouldn't mind trying it for like a week but I reckon I would get pretty bored. Plus I doubt I would get it because I am far too outspoken I hate moderators infringing my freedom of speech

I reckon I would get pretty bored.
    :lolwut: I thought you were power hungry so this is the perfect opportunity for you

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind trying it for like a week but I reckon I would get pretty bored. Plus I doubt I would get it because I am far too outspoken I hate moderators infringing my freedom of speech
    I'd say you wouldn't get it because you'd be a crap mod.

Not because you're outspoken.

ReputationRep:
    Leave Ham and Cheese alone - there is nothing wrong with Paedophiles...

Although technically he isn't a paedophile rather a hebephile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)

Assumptive no?

ReputationRep:

How do you know if I would be a crap moderator when I haven't tried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    :lolwut: I thought you were power hungry so this is the perfect opportunity for you
    I don't see being a moderator as holding a position of power. I regard moderators as I regard the Supreme Court; excessive amounts of power used and no checks on them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Assumptive no?

How do you know if I would be a crap moderator when I haven't tried?
    I'm just going off what i've seen.

Someone shouldn't be made a mod on the basis that they could be a good mod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    What did I say that deserved a neg? I really do think I need to change my name and disassociate myself from being French on this forum
    Kind of indicative of the current use of the rep system - dont think it's anything to do with you being French

I don't see being a moderator as holding a position of power. I regard moderators as I regard the Supreme Court; excessive amounts of power used and no checks on them.
    That's perfect for you
    (Original post by sandys1000)
    Kind of indicative of the current use of the rep system - dont think it's anything to do with you being French
    Oh no I think it is
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I would clearly be the best mod in here tbh :hand:

I've been with people a few years older and a few years younger :dontknow:

What's the best thing about ****ing 24 year olds? There are 20 of them.

Jus' saying.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going off what i've seen.

Someone shouldn't be made a mod on the basis that they could be a good mod.
    Again, how do you know if I would or wouldn't be? Give me some examples on what you have seen which would suggest that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I would clearly be the best mod in here tbh :hand:

I've been with people a few years older and a few years younger :dontknow:

What's the best thing about ****ing 24 year olds? There are 20 of them.

Jus' saying.

I went slightly over the top when I kissed a 12 year old but to be fair I haven't had sex with someone that young. Well I have had sex with a 14 year old but she was basically 15.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I went slightly over the top when I kissed a 12 year old but to be fair I haven't had sex with someone that young. Well I have had sex with a 14 year old but she was basically 15.
    I am unsurprised by any of this post. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Again, how do you know if I would or wouldn't be? Give me some examples on what you have seen which would suggest that.
    Just because of how immature you come across in here at times i wouldn't want you to have free reign to view of all the subforums and to decide what's offensive and whats just someones opinion.

You may very well be the best moderator the site has ever seen but just going from what i've seen i can think of many people in here that i'd rather were mod than you.

I don't know that you wouldn't be a great mod but you shouldn't need to be made mod for this to become apparent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I am unsurprised by any of this post. :lol:
    Well she's 13 now I wouldn't never do anything sexual with someone under the age of 14 (well 15 now that I am 18). But because I look young and sometimes act in an immature manner, I attract younger girls so I guess there is no harm in that.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes this thread just leads to epic facepalms from me...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.