Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    Just because of how immature you come across in here at times i wouldn't want you to have free reign to view of all the subforums and to decide what's offensive and whats just someones opinion.

You may very well be the best moderator the site has ever seen but just going from what i've seen i can think of many people in here that i'd rather were mod than you.

I don't know that you wouldn't be a great mod but you shouldn't need to be made mod for this to become apparent.
    Give me an example of something I have said

I know I would never make being a moderator because I feel I have been outspoken I'm not a safe pair of hands to be moderator. Plus its boring and I question its role.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Well she's 13 now I wouldn't never do anything sexual with someone under the age of 14 (well 15 now that I am 18). But because I look young and sometimes act in an immature manner, I attract younger girls so I guess there is no harm in that.
    To be entirely honest with you, you're just digging yourself ever deeper. Regardless of how you justify it, you're not going to get many people on your side. I mean, hell, Teaddict doesn't want a 44 year old having sex with a legal 16 year old. So you have no chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Good to see you aren't giving poland a capital P.... they don't deserve a capital letter. Next we will destroy the French language - stupid poncy language.
    Once we've buried french we can get started on english-I mean who uses english anyway, with all those silly rules about capital letters for proper nouns.

Before killing the Swedes I've never liked the Swedes...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well she's 13 now I wouldn't never do anything sexual with someone under the age of 14 (well 15 now that I am 18). But because I look young and sometimes act in an immature manner, I attract younger girls so I guess there is no harm in that.
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    To be entirely honest with you, you're just digging yourself ever deeper. Regardless of how you justify it, you're not going to get many people on your side. I mean, hell, Teaddict doesn't want a 44 year old having sex with a legal 16 year old. So you have no chance.
    Oh well

Not too bothered I am happy and the girl I am with his happy so its all good I'm just don't follow some arbitrary law that says a girl is ready for sex after she becomes 16 but a day before that is a big no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    :mmm:
    You know what I meant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You know what I meant
    Indeed.

Well it's your life. I'm personally always far more concerned with what I think of myself doing certain things than what other people think so if you are fine with it then that's your call

Ugh you disgust me, I most definitely would not want you as a moderator on just this comment alone.

I may throw my hat into the ring but to be impartial here, I'd have to step down as MP wouldn't I?

ReputationRep:
    You're 18 and going for girls that young? I thought you were ****ing 14/15 hence why I didn't call you a creep... wtf is wrong with you? Seriously, the idea that you are having intimacy of any kind, even if it's just kissing, with girls aged 12 and sexual relations with 14 year olds is just ****ing disgusting.

Seriously, you are a ****ing borderline paedophile.

---------------------
    In regards to the moderator position, let's be clear, it has to be someone everyone can trust, that gets on with people, that has a good sense of fair play. I think that rules a lot of us out instantly.

Seriously, you are a ****ing paedophile.
    Fixed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PendulumBoB)
    Once we've buried french we can get started on english-I mean who uses english anyway, with all those silly rules about capital letters for proper nouns.

Before killing the Swedes I've never liked the Swedes...
    English is the language of God himself. We will use our military to ensure English is the official language of the world; and none of this chinglish crap.

We will also not be killing the Swedes - they will be given plenty of chances to join us and survive - I rather like scandenavia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Fixed
    To be a paedophile you must be attracted to prepubescent girls. Attraction to twelve year old girls would make you a hebephile.

ReputationRep:
    You're 18 and going for girls that young? I thought you were ****ing 14/15 hence why I didn't call you a creep... wtf is wrong with you? Seriously, the idea that you are having intimacy of any kind, even if it's just kissing, with girls aged 12 and sexual relations with 14 year olds is just ****ing disgusting.

Seriously, you are a ****ing borderline paedophile.
    Calm down dear! The only people that make such a fuss are usually people who are virgins or screwed one girl when they were 'deeply in love' but it ended. I wonder if you fit either of those categories :rolleyes:

On a more serious note, there is nothing wrong with me kissing her. Have I done anything legally wrong? No. I kissed her so what. It was a one off and we didn't have a relationship. I screwed the 14 year old because we both wanted to (in actual fact she suggested it) and we were in a relationship at the time. There is nothing wrong with that. To be a paedophile then I would have to be interested in someone pre-puberty

ReputationRep:
    Ugh you disgust me, I most definitely would not want you as a moderator on just this comment alone.

I may throw my hat into the ring but to be impartial here, I'd have to step down as MP wouldn't I?
    You wouldn't have to step down as an MP and you could keep your party affiliation. However, precedence and guidance suggests you shouldn't look into the private sub-forums of other parties unless requested.

To be a paedophile you must be attracted to prepubescent girls. Attraction to twelve year old girls would make you a hebephile.
    Either way, to me it is a wee bit wrong... I know you can't help who you fall for but you can control who you ****....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    You wouldn't have to step down as an MP and you could keep your party affiliation. However, precedence and guidance suggests you shouldn't look into the private sub-forums of other parties unless requested.
    But there is nothing stopping them from looking in the private sub-forums and no way of proving if they have. We give way too much power to the moderator without checking it at all.

(Original post by Metrobeans)
    Oh really? :holmes: may consider it then, nothing to lose

ReputationRep:
    But there is nothing stopping them from looking in the private sub-forums and no way of proving if they have. We give way too much power to the moderator without checking it at all.
    Well when you browse a sub-forum, you're shown as being active in there so it would only take a party member to notice a mod looking in and they would have some questions to answer.

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? :holmes: may consider it then, nothing to lose
    I wouldn't mind you as a moderator. You wouldn't be one of those dicks that take it all seriously and penalise you for saying almost anything.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    In regards to the moderator position, let's be clear, it has to be someone everyone can trust, that gets on with people, that has a good sense of fair play. I think that rules a lot of us out instantly.
    You can trust me :awesome:

I wouldn't randomly ban Conservatives or anything.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.