"stop hoarding nuts budgies, you don't even like them"
    "oh no budgies don't like nuts"
    Nothos beat you too it a while ago

ReputationRep:

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    Nothos beat you too it a while ago
    I know, it's his sig and avatar but I thought I would listen to it and it's ****ing catchy. I have been listening to it for the last 15 minutes

ReputationRep:

:teehee:
    I don't get it, what's funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    I don't get it, what's funny.
    Look closer.

ReputationRep:
    Look closer.
    The Queen is missing from her seat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    The Queen is missing from her seat?
    Look closer.

ReputationRep:
    what is Where's Wally doing in that picture?

behind Princess Anne

ReputationRep:
    We have a winner

ReputationRep:
    We have a winner
    :p: I was just lurking away, it was the hand that give it away, well hidden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    :p: I was just lurking away, it was the hand that give it away, well hidden
    Once you've seen it you don't understand how you ever didn't see it

It did make me laugh when i saw it.

ReputationRep:
    Once you've seen it you don't understand how you ever didn't see it

It did make me laugh when i saw it.
    its like all where's wally, once you find him you can never lose him

ReputationRep:
    Disaster outdoor performance was disaster. The grey skies over the marina last evening were a bad sign and when the heavens opened around 20 minutes in causing the performance (which relied on a lot of running around said marina) to move indoors to a stage just about large enough to hold one man and a guitar, I began to think I'd have been better off at home. There was no free food.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf to H&C, when i was in college i had a terrible age gap relationship (probably worse than his, can't remember the ages though lol). Though i like to think i'm better than him because, well, i respect women.

I knew it was wrong and denied my feelings for a good few months, until the point when i was effectively in a relationship with her for a couple of months so i just bit the bullet. Had a great relationship that lasted 9ish months and only really broke up because her parents were making life for us rather miserable. We didn't do anything sexual though (well, beyond a bit of fumbling), though i'd have given my left nut to. It was weird when i met her friends though, they're nice and if they suggested grabbing a coffee i wouldn't say no but the age gap did show. She looked older though, to the point that when she visited her sister at university randomers in halls would hit on her.

And say what you will, but how many 17 (possibly 18? Can't remember lol) would give up sex (or in my case, remain a virgin) to be with someone they like? :pierre:

When i met her i (accidentally) broke up her and her girlfriend, double win.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I saw Wally as soon as I looked

Protip: on TSR you get many many negs for saying rugby is better than football. Bloody jessies.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by paperclip)
    Tbf to H&C, when i was in college i had a terrible age gap relationship (probably worse than his, can't remember the ages though lol). Though i like to think i'm better than him because, well, i respect women.

I knew it was wrong and denied my feelings for a good few months, until the point when i was effectively in a relationship with her for a couple of months so i just bit the bullet. Had a great relationship that lasted 9ish months and only really broke up because her parents were making life for us rather miserable. We didn't do anything sexual though (well, beyond a bit of fumbling), though i'd have given my left nut to. It was weird when i met her friends though, they're nice and if they suggested grabbing a coffee i wouldn't say no but the age gap did show. She looked older though, to the point that when she visited her sister at university randomers in halls would hit on her.

And say what you will, but how many 17 (possibly 18? Can't remember lol) would give up sex (or in my case, remain a virgin) to be with someone they like? :pierre:

When i met her i (accidentally) broke up her and her girlfriend, double win.
    You sex pest, you. XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    You sex pest, you. XD
    :sexface:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :sexface:
    What was the age gap? Did her parents make it hard because you gave her coffee and then she was a nightmare to get to sleep after Simpsons? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    What was the age gap? Did her parents make it hard because you gave her coffee and then she was a nightmare to get to sleep after Simpsons? :mmm:
    Erm, i genuinely can't remember, when i met her she was 13 and in year 9, her birthday was early on in the year so she was one of the oldest, i was in college (can't remember what year). Her facebook profile doesn't say but from inferences i'd say she's 17 now, i'm 21. So it was probably her being 13 going on 14 and me being 16 going on 17. Which meant that at one point it might have been 13 and 17 because our birthdays were spaced out.

I was so embarrassed about it then but i retrospectively don't care, if people wanna judge me that's their problem.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Erm, i genuinely can't remember, when i met her she was 13 and in year 9, her birthday was early on in the year so she was one of the oldest, i was in college (can't remember what year). Her facebook profile doesn't say but from inferences i'd say she's 17 now, i'm 21. So it was probably her being 13 going on 14 and me being 16 going on 17. Which meant that at one point it might have been 13 and 17 because our birthdays were spaced out.

I was so embarrassed about it then but i retrospectively don't care, if people wanna judge me that's their problem.
    That's not that bad to be honest. As I've said many times, it really isn't what age someone is that should rigidly define your relationship with them for the most part.

You should get in touch with her now and you may get to do it, and keep your left nut

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.