Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    That's not that bad to be honest. As I've said many times, it really isn't what age someone is that should rigidly define your relationship with them for the most part.

You should get in touch with her now and you may get to do it, and keep your left nut
    I don't think i have a shot with her tbh. Plus, i hate the assumption that exes are after something when they get in touch, i'd have loved to be friends with her after the break up.

Though from her facebook pics :coma:

I think she has a boyfriend.

It sucks that we broke up a week or so before my Psychology A2 though. I was really upset and i didn't revise media influences in prosocial behaviour (which is impossible to find literature on) properly, which just happened to be one of three essay questions in one of my units, 3 UMS marks off a B I'm pretty sure i got almost top marks on all the other essays as well.

Actually that means i was in second year of college, so yeah, year 9 and year 13.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by paperclip)
    I don't think i have a shot with her tbh. Plus, i hate the assumption that exes are after something when they get in touch, i'd have loved to be friends with her after the break up.

Though from her facebook pics :coma:

I think she has a boyfriend.

It sucks that we broke up a week or so before my Psychology A2 though. I was really upset and i didn't revise media influences in prosocial behaviour (which is impossible to find literature on) properly, which just happened to be one of three essay questions in one of my units, 3 UMS marks off a B I'm pretty sure i got almost top marks on all the other essays as well.

Actually that means i was in second year of college, so yeah, year 9 and year 13.
    I think it is important that you post a link to her FB page or tell me her name so I can search for her

ReputationRep:
    In other news i'm glad that the organ donor bill is passing. I'm surprised that Teaddict voted for it, not sure about Wednesday Bass, and unsurprised that Indie did. On the other side i thought Anony mouse would abstain and Nothos vote for.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is important that you post a link to her FB page or tell me her name so I can search for her
    Check your facebook messages, didn't wanna post pictures or details up here.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Check your facebook messages, didn't wanna post pictures or details up here.
    Seen it ;]

ReputationRep:
    I just saw a place in Loughborough that does vajazzling. Oh god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    Once you've seen it you don't understand how you ever didn't see it

It did make me laugh when i saw it.
    omfg.... that is so obvious now.

ReputationRep:
    In other news i'm glad that the organ donor bill is passing. I'm surprised that Teaddict voted for it, not sure about Wednesday Bass, and unsurprised that Indie did. On the other side i thought Anony mouse would abstain and Nothos vote for.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    This guy is ****ing hilarious:

ReputationRep:
    I initially shared the same concern as those voting no - I wasn't too keen on the state claiming ownership. But seeing as the option to opt-out isn't hidden and is quite well advertised I see no reason to vote for it. It gives the person a choice, I'm all for choice.

ReputationRep:
    I voted against simply because the idea of having to opt out of organ donation has too many pitfalls for people. Plus I cannot deny there's a level of just irrational self-opinion involved. But if no one has ever voted on something due to irrational self-opinion, I'll eat the baby.

In other news: TalkTalk are coming to install my landline and broadband next Monday. I know it sounds silly, but getting my first landline is making me feel worryingly adult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Why?
    No particular reason tbh, i've been in the house long enough to be pretty good at inferring how people are gonna vote. You like your liberty :yy:

(Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    I initially shared the same concern as those voting no - I wasn't too keen on the state claiming ownership. But seeing as the option to opt-out isn't hidden and is quite well advertised I see no reason to vote for it. It gives the person a choice, I'm all for choice.
    Yeah, when i was younger i thought it was a really bad idea, you can probably find me arguing against it in the old thread. But the choice is still there, it's just presented differently.

(Original post by Nothos)
    I voted against simply because the idea of having to opt out of organ donation has too many pitfalls for people. Plus I cannot deny there's a level of just irrational self-opinion involved. But if no one has ever voted on something due to irrational self-opinion, I'll eat the baby.

In other news: TalkTalk are coming to install my landline and broadband next Monday. I know it sounds silly, but getting my first landline is making me feel worryingly adult.
    As above, the choice is still there, just presented differently. The point is that if you're indifferent, and therefore too lazy to sign up, then the state assumes you'll be for it. If you hold an opinion either way it's not really gonna affect you.

If this was rejected i'd be reactionary and submit a bill saying "if you don't sign up for organ donation, you cannot receive donated organs" :p:

Stop growing up

ReputationRep:
    As above, the choice is still there, just presented differently. The point is that if you're indifferent, and therefore too lazy to sign up, then the state assumes you'll be for it. If you hold an opinion either way it's not really gonna affect you.

If this was rejected i'd be reactionary and submit a bill saying "if you don't sign up for organ donation, you cannot receive donated organs" :p:

Stop growing up
    It wouldn't make a difference to me, tbh. I've been on the donor register since I was 16 and I certainly think more people should be on it. I'd rather explore other options first, however.

You need to submit one of your mentalist bills again that will lead to impassioned debate, rather than mud slinging.

If I could stop growing up, I would! Although, I was just telling Vienna about how I cannot rate someone yet, but kept accidentally saying "rape" rather than rate. So I'm not totally gone yet!

ReputationRep:
    No particular reason tbh, i've been in the house long enough to be pretty good at inferring how people are gonna vote. You like your liberty :yy:
    Well I don't think this bill doesn't anything to prevent peoples rights at all - they have the ability to opt out quite simply. Good bill in my opinion, but then again, I have always supported an opt out system since it was discussed in Wales (I believe)

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't make a difference to me, tbh. I've been on the donor register since I was 16 and I certainly think more people should be on it. I'd rather explore other options first, however.

You need to submit one of your mentalist bills again that will lead to impassioned debate, rather than mud slinging.

If I could stop growing up, I would! Although, I was just telling Vienna about how I cannot rate someone yet, but kept accidentally saying "rape" rather than rate. So I'm not totally gone yet!
    I know but it's a good tit for tat suggestion. Ir people aren't willing to accept that some people are simply too lazy to sign the form then we may as well add an incentive to it (i don't believe it, though...although if donor rates were worse i may be in favour of it).

Yup, the summer holidays should be good for that.

Follow me to neverland *blows pipe* :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Well I don't think this bill doesn't anything to prevent peoples rights at all - they have the ability to opt out quite simply. Good bill in my opinion, but then again, I have always supported an opt out system since it was discussed in Wales (I believe)
    Glad to know that despite my heavy dislike of your politics you can still surprise me!

ReputationRep:
    I know but it's a good tit for tat suggestion. Ir people aren't willing to accept that some people are simply too lazy to sign the form then we may as well add an incentive to it (i don't believe it, though...although if donor rates were worse i may be in favour of it).

Yup, the summer holidays should be good for that.

Follow me to neverland *blows pipe* :moon:
    If you have a pipe, I'll take a hit of that :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    If you have a pipe, I'll take a hit of that :ninja:
    xD

I don't own a pipe, though i should...it's quicker than a bong. I still have my bong lying here from last week lol

Old pic, but i wanna show it off!

ReputationRep:
    O
    xD

I don't own a pipe, though i should...it's quicker than a bong. I still have my bong lying here from last week lol

Old pic, but i wanna show it off!

Ah, the bottle of fag ends :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I saw Wally as soon as I looked

Protip: on TSR you get many many negs for saying rugby is better than football. Bloody jessies.
    negs :p:

both in their own right have different skills, i only played both at school so the skill or either is not that great, but I did get in to local paper for being the highest try scorer :p:

i don't score many goals in football, fullbacks don't have too

but running after a egg gets a bit boring :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.