• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Android is made of win.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone use TSR credits?

ReputationRep:
    Just been reading about Transdniestria :holmes:

Not something i've heard much about despite ongoing talks.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Does anyone use TSR credits?
    Yep, why?

(Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    Android is made of win.
    :lolwut:

:rofl:

In other news rewatching Community on DVD and I forgot how funny it was, Season 2 is better though :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, why?
    Apart from getting a month free sub, is there anything else you can do with them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Apart from getting a month free sub, is there anything else you can do with them?
    Nope.

It's just another way of paying for subs. You can gift credits to other people if you don't want them, that's the only real advantage of them over a direct subscription.

How do you get TSR credits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    How do you get TSR credits?
    You can buy them.

You get 100 (?) for submitting essays to coursework.info

People can gift you them

They gave a months subs worth away free to subs to compensate us for all the downtime we saw post update.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, why?
    D'you not get a free sub now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    Just been reading about Transdniestria :holmes:

Not something i've heard much about despite ongoing talks.
    I agree, but we hear shockingly little about issues in Eastern Europe in general, considering we're on the same continent.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

It's just another way of paying for subs. You can gift credits to other people if you don't want them, that's the only real advantage of them over a direct subscription.
    How annoying. Once my next essay gets cashed I might give them away to a lucky person on here. Can't be bothered to cancel my recurring subscription through paypal for two months free to only start it up again.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by sandys1000)
    D'you not get a free sub now?
    Yeah, but I used to pay with credits.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but I used to pay with credits.
    Do you never run out of essays?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't being able to submit essays to get a free months sub a bit unfair on the science students here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Isn't being able to submit essays to get a free months sub a bit unfair on the science students here?
    Yeah, I've thought this, 'cos I've only got my old SG and Higher essays.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've thought this, 'cos I've only got my old SG and Higher essays.
    Can you submit the SG and Higher essays, or are they not good enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    You can submit reports and stuff i think as it is just 'Coursework' but there's no other way to do it really. You submit work to coursework.info which then in turn charges others to gain full access to them and in return the submitters get paid for their submission via TSR credits.

It might be a bit unfair on science students who have to do less written reports and stuff but then it would be unfair on essay based students to not pay them for submitting more work.

ReputationRep:
    You can submit reports and stuff i think as it is just 'Coursework' but there's no other way to do it really. You submit work to coursework.info which then in turn charges others to gain full access to them and in return the submitters get paid for their submission via TSR credits.

It might be a bit unfair on science students who have to do less written reports and stuff but then it would be unfair on essay based students to not pay them for submitting more work.
    How does it work? Do you get given credits by just submitting them or do you need people to actually look at them to get the credits? And how do you submit them?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Do you never run out of essays?
    No, but you can buy credits though. I found it better to buy credits in advance and then not have to make sure I have enough money in my Paypal account at the end of the month.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.