Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Okay then so who survived the rapture then? Lets do a headcount.
    I've gone ahead and assumed that because Stoke is so ****, I've just not noticed the rapture happening.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I am actually quite annoyed... I spend tonnes of money preparing for today and then I discover people are talking about the time of the rapture... I thought they were talking about the time of the raptor...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    I am actually quite annoyed... I spend tonnes of money preparing for today and then I discover people are talking about the time of the rapture... I thought they were talking about the time of the raptor...
    That's next week.

ReputationRep:
    My latest article on Liberal Democrat Voice on my university selling internships for £: http://www.libdemvoice.org/author/jonathan-baldie/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    No one has a better sig than my Fox News reel.
    Yes it's pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    I'd stick a tenner on that. 16/1 isn't bad odds for anything that's feasible.
    True, I just want them to play Ipswich in the Carling Cup first round to be honest now. Although I honestly thought when it went to penalties. We would lose - as we tend to suck at them..

You have gotta love our Club's commentary team though - take a listen: http://wdon.com/media/commentary/pens-210511.mp3

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen today's Sunday Herald?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm finally watching The West Wing; it's pretty good so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I'm finally watching The West Wing; it's pretty good so far.
    YES. It is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandys1000)
    Anyone seen today's Sunday Herald?
    Yes :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, legendary.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Win.

That paper is going to court. As much as I disagree with celebrities pimping themselves out when they've got something to promote then abusing the law when they've got something to hide that's just reckless. Everyone knows who CBT is without the paper having to do that.

Still, Private Eye have a nice way of dropping in very subtle hints about how the superinjunctions are "shameless" and stuff like that.

ReputationRep:
    That paper is going to court. As much as I disagree with celebrities pimping themselves out when they've got something to promote then abusing the law when they've got something to hide that's just reckless. Everyone knows who CBT is without the paper having to do that.

Still, Private Eye have a nice way of dropping in very subtle hints about how the superinjunctions are "shameless" and stuff like that.
    Injunctions granted in London apparently have no authority in Scots law, and apparently his solicitors didn't apply for an inderdict at the Court of Session in Edinburgh, so unless they can be done for allowing a few copies to get over the border they've done nothing wrong?

Injunctions granted in London apparently have no authority in Scots law, and apparently his solicitors didn't apply for an inderdict at the Court of Session in Edinburgh, so unless they can be done for allowing a few copies to get over the border they've done nothing wrong?
    Riiight, I didn't know that. Well, all the power to them then.

ReputationRep:
    Riiight, I didn't know that. Well, all the power to them then.
    If that is the case it does seem weird that no one's tried it before :confused: Spycatcher was available in Scotland for ages though whilst unavailable elsewhere in the UK.

:rofl: I got a warning for a spectulative post on who I thought banged Imogen, wonder if those in a thread dedicated to discussion of it got warnings too? :holmes:

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.