• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Victory for Yeast Extract Lovers:

http://www.amblondon.um.dk/NR/exeres...MODE=Published
    This day will be remembered as a sad day in the pages of history :moon:

ReputationRep:
    The President is incredibly boring in this press conference...lots of stuttering and monotone speeches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    The President is incredibly boring in this press conference...lots of stuttering and monotone speeches.
    That seems common amongst all American politicians though. They seem to take a lot of pauses, they say "umm" a lot, they stutter... I don't notice the same with our politicians who seem to be able to give a much better speech. Except Andrew Duff MEP who is just one giant stammer.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Scientology :lol: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    That seems common amongst all American politicians though. They seem to take a lot of pauses, they say "umm" a lot, they stutter... I don't notice the same with our politicians who seem to be able to give a much better speech. Except Andrew Duff MEP who is just one giant stammer.
    Exactly...incredibly tedious to watch. I was surprised because Obama has tended to be a good speaker, particularly when he was running for President. Andrew Duff is awful to watch!

ReputationRep:
    Exactly...incredibly tedious to watch. I was surprised because Obama has tended to be a good speaker, particularly when he was running for President. Andrew Duff is awful to watch!
    Yes I am not too sure what happened to Obama. When he was a candidate for the presidential elections, he was pretty fluent and made some good speeches which got him a lot of support. When he became president his oratory skills disappeared... it's like he rented them for the race.

ReputationRep:
    On the topic of phone hacking and invasion of privacy by the press I like this video:

Chris Bryant owns Kay Burley. It's from last year but relevant.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    On the topic of phone hacking and invasion of privacy by the press I like this video:

That's what sky get for allowing wimminz to do the news.

ReputationRep:
    On the topic of phone hacking and invasion of privacy by the press I like this video.

(Original post by paddy__power)
    Chris Bryant is an obnoxious ****

I found it funny in Deputy Prime Minister's Questions yesterday how Nick Clegg said something like "I don't know why anyone would want to hack your phone messages."

ReputationRep:
    Chris Bryant is a tit... such a pantomine dame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    :lol:
    She belongs at Sky News

Spoiler:
    Show
    Working in the kitchen :cool:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm joking
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not sexist
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Honest!

ReputationRep:
    I found it funny in Deputy Prime Minister's Questions yesterday how Nick Clegg said something like "I don't know why anyone would want to hack your phone messages."
    :lol: I didn't see that, good put down though

ReputationRep:
    Chris Bryant is a tit... such a pantomine dame.
    That made me chuckle.
    I think anyone who finds that offensive or homophobic is just being a tiny bit over sensitive.

ReputationRep:

Ahh I love Parliament.

ReputationRep:
    That made me chuckle.
    I think anyone who finds that offensive or homophobic is just being a tiny bit over sensitive.

Absolutely - it's clearly a joke. It's the same as when Harriet Harman made a joke about Danny Alexander being a ginger rodent; I was watching it and as someone with ginger hair I can tell you, I found it amusing - if anyone is genuinely insulted by these small comments they shouldn't be in politics they should focus on getting a life.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: I didn't see that, good put down though
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b011k4qn/?t=12m

^^ It's not bad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b011k4qn/?t=12m

^^ It's not bad.
    Bitter and sour? Like vomit.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely - it's clearly a joke. It's the same as when Harriet Harman made a joke about Danny Alexander being a ginger rodent; I was watching it and as someone with ginger hair I can tell you, I found it amusing - if anyone is genuinely insulted by these small comments they shouldn't be in politics they should focus on getting a life.
    Well the "ginger rodent" thing was a little more personal

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.