Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    'lo all. New round these parts please be gentle.

The only time I was ever in a Commons bar, the Sport and Social, for those who care, they had this lovely pear and apple cider for £2.80 a pint. So I'll have some of that if it's going...

Any other Scots in at all?

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Oh great Teaddict has made a dupe to get into the Conservative party... you would think he learnt his lesson :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    ^^ Oh great Teaddict has made a dupe to get into the Conservative party... you would think he learnt his lesson :facepalm2:
    Damn him! *shakes fist*

Although strange that he joined the Lib Dems first... maybe it's all part of a ruse.

Actually, I can vouch for this one, he's far too reasonable to be Tea in disguise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elli_emc)
    Damn him! *shakes fist*

Although strange that he joined the Lib Dems first... maybe it's all part of a ruse.
    Absolutely - it's entirely a ruse by Teaddict to get myself into the Conservative Party. It's so obvious. No wait, it's needlessly complicated.

If I can just hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Actually, I can vouch for this one, he's far too reasonable to be Tea in disguise...
    Shut up

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely - it's entirely a ruse by Teaddict to get myself into the Conservative Party. It's so obvious. No wait, it's needlessly complicated.

If I can just hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

ReputationRep:
    No idea what you're talking about, but I shall take that as a hearty welcome.

ReputationRep:

Stop exploding you cowards!

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability. Kiff tell her what it is.

Sexlexia.

Mr President, what the hell?

Well well well my blood hound like instincts must have hunted them down whilst my other parts were throbbing to Duran Duran

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callum_Leslie)
    It was a joke my boy, welcome to this here forum. Enjoy and stay away from the nutcases... they can be pretty devious people and the voices in my head tell me that they are after you. Run Timothy Run!

ReputationRep:
    Ignore Tea, someone fed him after midnight... welcome, again!

ReputationRep:
    Stop exploding you cowards!

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability. Kiff tell her what it is.

Sexlexia.

Mr President, what the hell?

Well well well my blood hound like instincts must have hunted them down whilst my other parts were throbbing to Duran Duran
    Please rate some other.... ****

ReputationRep:
    Ignore Tea, someone fed him after midnight... welcome, again!

Please rate some other.... ****
    10-05-2011 11:03 << That's when you last repped me. You either are telling a porky pie or you don't rep people often.

ReputationRep:
    10-05-2011 11:03 << That's when you last repped me. You either are telling a porky pie or you don't rep people often.
    Only finished exams a week ago and haven't gotten round to catching up with rep. Plus, everyone I try to rep I have done 'recently'. Damn HoC rep-incest.

ReputationRep:

Any other Scots in at all?
    Yep. Where 'bout you from?

ReputationRep:
    Only finished exams a week ago and haven't gotten round to catching up with rep. Plus, everyone I try to rep I have done 'recently'. Damn HoC rep-incest.
    Repcest!

ReputationRep:
    I just made steak and stilton and broccoli and stilton pasties for tomorrow and they are lush. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I feel dreadful

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I am looking for some more music and I want something specific.

Anyone know of some brilliant songs that are either very vocal [Like Michael Bolton in Jack Sparrow] or whereby the song is quiet but gets loud for the chorus [like Alone by Heart, What About Love by Meatloaf] or that have a fantastic instrumental section [like Bat out of Hell by Meatloaf, United States of Eurasia by Muse, Kashmir by Led Zeppelin, Innuendo by Queen]

* very vocal is the right description but you get what I mean

** Mainly when it gets to the Tony Montana part.
    captain beefheart that do, thats gone some instrumental parts, fantastic is a word you can use

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    I just made steak and stilton and broccoli and stilton pasties for tomorrow and they are lush. :proud:
    Coincidentally, I just had stilton and broccoli soup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    captain beefheart that do, thats gone some instrumental parts, fantastic is a word you can use
    oh dear...

Fantastic isn't the word I would use to describe what I just heard.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear...

Fantastic isn't the word I would use to describe what I just heard.
    its a mixture of a few things, very different music :p:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.