Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Commons Bar Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just watching Britains Got Talent - as the sad loser I am - a young girl, 13, came on stage. Georgia Odette.

-_- her voice... wtf was that - a little girl shouldn't be able to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-L2syBfgBE

^^ How the hell does a 13 year old girl do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    You mean an excellent player who is a national icon :france: he would headbutt Messi

Which Ronaldo?
    that icon :p: shame French national team imploded on itself they have some pretty good players coming though
    Sakho, Hugo Lloris, M'Vila, Sissoko, much better younger players than england, with Carroll up front we will be long ball england, may as well et big sam in now

Fat Ronaldo :p: 90's football when they just played for the big teams in Europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Does anyone else have one of these Facebook email addresses? :awesome:
    :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    :pierre:
    I'll take that as a no? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Just watching Britains Got Talent - as the sad loser I am - a young girl, 13, came on stage. Georgia Odette.

-_- her voice... wtf was that - a little girl shouldn't be able to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-L2syBfgBE

^^ How the hell does a 13 year old girl do that
    Oh wow...she's amazing

(Original post by robinson999)
    that icon :p: shame French national team imploded on itself they have some pretty good players coming though
    Sakho, Hugo Lloris, M'Vila, Sissoko, much better younger players than england, with Carroll up front we will be long ball england, may as well et big sam in now

Fat Ronaldo :p: 90's football when they just played for the big teams in Europe
    Yes well lets be honest that wasn't Frances finest hour

France will always have better players than England in whatever sport you choose

Fat Ronaldo yeah I can see that

In other news; I got a date tomorrow pulled her on the bus in front of her *****y friend and all

ReputationRep:

Little kid can't take a joke funny

ReputationRep:
    I'll take that as a no? :rolleyes:
    Don't :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: me.

No I haven't what's the point in a FB email address.

Little kid can't take a joke funny
    He was funnier when he wasn't doing his routine.

ReputationRep:
    He was funnier when he wasn't doing his routine.
    Forgiven

Meh, you never know, give him time and he might be pretty good - gotta start somewhere.

Who keeps trying to get me to join 'Say NO to stress'? I have rejected it several times now... I bet it is that damn TSR Bot

ReputationRep:
    Forgiven

Meh, you never know, give him time and he might be pretty good - gotta start somewhere.
    He had good delivery but he was nuffin special.

Best comedian Bill Bailey.

Hahaha :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Don't :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: me.

No I haven't what's the point in a FB email address.
    Great way to sound like my girlfriend :cool:

Its fun they have integrated facebook chat in the messages so you can see all your chats there and the history and your own email address. [email protected]

Jealous? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes well lets be honest that wasn't Frances finest hour

France will always have better players than England in whatever sport you choose

Fat Ronaldo yeah I can see that

In other news; I got a date tomorrow pulled her on the bus in front of her *****y friend and all
    it was pretty funny :p:
    maybe, maybe

a pull on the bus, we are far to english or that to happen here

ReputationRep:
    Who keeps trying to get me to join 'Say NO to stress'? I have rejected it several times now... I bet it is that damn TSR Bot
    mangoh

ReputationRep:
    He had good delivery but he was nuffin special.

Best comedian Bill Bailey.

Hahaha :daydreaming:
    He is funny but I wouldn't say he is my favourite comedian. I thought the little boy was funny; he had some strange facial expressions, but he was good.

Yes I too am getting irritated by that - I have rejected it several times, get the ****ing hint :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Some tosser called mangoh. He made a thread related to that group an hour or two ago, and I had a right go at him.

ReputationRep:
    Smooth

Did you know her prior to the bus journey or a random grab and kiss? I have met a girl at a bus stop before but never on the bus
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    mangoh is a prat.

ReputationRep:
    Great way to sound like my girlfriend :cool:

Its fun they have integrated facebook chat in the messages so you can see all your chats there and the history and your own email address. [email protected]

Jealous? :rolleyes:
    Maybe I am your gf.

Hmm that sounds okay actually I might investigate. Naw, I think you're jelly of me m8. :smug: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    mangoh is clearly a troll.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.