Turn on thread page Beta

The Commons Bar Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should just pos rep mangoh, he's obviously just a neg rep whore. I've seen him commenting to ISA that he wants to beat her on neg rep

(Original post by robinson999)
    a pull on the bus, we are far to english or that to happen here
    Well she was up for it, we French know how to charm :smug:
    (Original post by sandys1000)
    mangoh
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Yes I too am getting irritated by that - I have rejected it several times, get the ****ing hint :cool:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    Some tosser called mangoh. He made a thread related to that group an hour or two ago, and I had a right go at him.
    Yeah I stumbled across his thread, someone else beat me to it and was quite a bit ruder than I was Hope he gets the hint
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Smooth

Did you know her prior to the bus journey or a random grab and kiss? I have met a girl at a bus stop before but never on the bus
    Nope she was a randomer, I was talking in French on the phone and she was looking at me and her mate said something about me (well I presumed so as she pointed rather obviously at me :lol:) so I struck up a convo with the *****es (who I hate to say it was hotter but she was a ***** ) friend and 10 minutes later we exchanged numbers and are going to meet in town tomorrow :cool: got off at same stop too and left with a kiss on cheeks though still always tomorrow

Apparently this doesn't happen much in Britain, it is seen as a bad move :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Yeah I stumbled across his thread, someone else beat me to it and was quite a bit ruder than I was Hope he gets the hint
    I would love to but I have enough warning points for the time being.

You're on 10 :eek: what you do? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    That'd be me.

Didn't get warned. Quite the contrary, I got three reps for it, one from a mod.

ReputationRep:
    You're on 10 :eek: what you do? :holmes:
    Trolling a troll :holmes:

ReputationRep:

Nope she was a randomer, I was talking in French on the phone and she was looking at me and her mate said something about me (well I presumed so as she pointed rather obviously at me :lol:) so I struck up a convo with the *****es (who I hate to say it was hotter but she was a ***** ) friend and 10 minutes later we exchanged numbers and are going to meet in town tomorrow :cool: got off at same stop too and left with a kiss on cheeks though still always tomorrow

Apparently this doesn't happen much in Britain, it is seen as a bad move :lol:
    Why was she a *****?

(Original post by Jace Falco)
    That'd be me.
    I'll rep you when I can (not that it is worth anything ).
    Trolling a troll :holmes:
    :eek: how could you troll a troll, that isn't how it works
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Why was she a *****?
    She kept making snide comments... I swear I heard one that was anti-French as well still I had a good journey home :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: how could you troll a troll, that isn't how it works
    A troll is someone intent on wasting the time of others, so I do to trolls what trolls do to unsuspecting interwebbers - I troll them; I waste the time of those most intent on wasting time. Troll trolling trolls.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    x
    Saved!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah these two pix actually summarise TSR (and most large internet forums) imo.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Haha planet Earth says **** you to wind farms in Britain:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/ene...t-of-wind.html

I love it.

ReputationRep:
    To overcome trolls, you must become a troll. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    To overcome trolls, you must become a troll. :holmes:
    To conquer trolls you must become a troll.

Ahh you can justify anything with that.

ReputationRep:
    too smooth

too much charm

i need to start using buses again it seems

wow this exam I have Tuesday, the topics going from Rhabdomyolysis, which is the lecturers major work, he found out a lot of major things about it

to being taught by some guy at UCL about how x-rays, and PET scan works

ReputationRep:
    I was in Birmingham yesterday. God it was grim. Everything about the place is horrible. The buildings are horrible, the people are horrible, the fact that the city centre is built over three levels is horrible. It is a post-industrial **** hole of the highest order. I really hated this city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    I was in Birmingham yesterday. God it was grim. Everything about the place is horrible. The buildings are horrible, the people are horrible, the fact that the city centre is built over three levels is horrible. It is a post-industrial **** hole of the highest order. I really hated this city.
    :ditto:

(Original post by robinson999)
    Too smooth, too much charm, I need to start using buses again it seems.
    Yes, yes you do although don't try to come of as creepy as a lot of guys do :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes you do although don't try to come of as creepy as a lot of guys do :lol:
    maybe :p:

buses do my head in, train or walking is far easier, normally in my own little world when i am on one, ipod in, or looking at the paper

depending where i am going

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.