Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    :holmes:

Interesting as most Republicans are closet gays :eek: it is a disease that is rife within the party
    You have seen the Conservative Party right? Half of the party is gay, I am convinced of it. There seems to be a strong correlation between homosexuality and right wing parties... perhaps that is why they oppose homosexuality - they are covering it up

(Original post by Teaddict)
    You have seen the Conservative Party right? Half of the party is gay, I am convinced of it. There seems to be a strong correlation between homosexuality and right wing parties... perhaps that is why they oppose homosexuality - they are covering it up
    There does indeed oh well it is something we have to put up

ReputationRep:
    Only two parties in the HoC have bisexual MP, Ergo all others are biphobic. :fyi:

(Original post by Nothos)
    Only two parties in the HoC have bisexual MP, Ergo all others are biphobic. :fyi:
    An attempt at a joke? as it has gone over my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    An attempt at a joke? as it has gone over my head
    A pastiche of new media news reporting techniques.

ReputationRep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    IRL or on TSR?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Kinsey scale. Enough said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    IRL or on TSR?
    TSR

ReputationRep:
    TSR
    There used to be more gay MP's back in the day.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    TSR
    We will probably all have(had) one, definition dependant. Openly bisexual, and bisexual are two different things.

ReputationRep:
    Hangover II: I laughed a lot, but I left feeling kinda disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    There used to be more gay MP's back in the day.
    Rampant HoC queerdom :moon:

(Original post by paddy__power)
    We will probably all have(had) one, definition dependant. Openly bisexual, and bisexual are two different things.
    True. But what does it say about those parties where their members don't want to admit to alternative sexuality :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Damn queerosexuals are responsible for the degradation of society!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Hangover II: I laughed a lot, but I left feeling kinda disappointed.
    So what you're saying is that the hangover ii is like having sex with me? :ahee:

(Not that I'm implying you know what that's like, BTW!)

ReputationRep:
    So what you're saying is that the hangover ii is like having sex with me? :ahee:

(Not that I'm implying you know what that's like, BTW!)
    I.e. laughing at your pathetically small penis and leaving with a lack of sexual pleasure?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Rampant HoC queerdom :moon:

True. But what does it say about those parties where their members don't want to admit to alternative sexuality :holmes:
    Not a lot. Many people don't want to accept their sexuality. I don't think that anybody on an online forum such as this would, as a result of being a member of X party, not disclose their sexuality. I just don't see that there would be anything to gain from it. I can't say this with any authority though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    I.e. laughing at your pathetically small penis and leaving with a lack of sexual pleasure?
    That was the implied punchline, yes.

Not a lot. Many people don't want to accept their sexuality. I don't think that anybody on an online forum such as this would, as a result of being a member of X party, not disclose their sexuality. I just don't see that there would be anything to gain from it. I can't say this with any authority though.
    Nor can I to be honest. I don't hide my sexuality. Never have.

ReputationRep:
    Starting a new course at Reading.

It's weird. I received unconditional offers for some first year stuff and was happy with that so decided not to go to exams as I assumed the offer for direct second year entry would be a 2:1 and although in my CW I averaged above this comfortably I hadn't done anything for the exams and they are harder to blag. Then I received the offer and all I had to do was pass the first year which I would have done easily! :facepalm:

At least I know they liked me a lot, haha.
    Sweet. I like Reading. What you studying?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    That was the implied punchline, yes.

Nor can I to be honest. I don't hide my sexuality. Never have.
    It really depends on how we are defining it. Do they have to recognise and accept it in themselves? Does any attraction to the opposite sex count? etcetc.

I do understand this is all bred of a joke however, haha.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.