ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Er remove the quote then
    The name isn't in the quote :fyi:

(Original post by paddy__power)
    :lol:

(Original post by cambo211)
    The name isn't in the quote :fyi:
    FFS so tired and distraught at the result that I am not reading properly :lol:

If my life wasn't supposed to be listening to Berlioz and playing Angry Birds then I don't know what it was supposed to be.

ReputationRep:

FFS so tired and distraught at the result that I am not reading properly :lol:
    Might want to add in Apprentice Spoilers so people know what they're reading/not reading

(Original post by cambo211)
    Might want to add in Apprentice Spoilers so people know what they're reading/not reading
    Baiser! très bien

ReputationRep:
    An interesting point of view:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...estment-strike

ReputationRep:
    Windows 8 anyone?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31021_3-20068119-260.html

ReputationRep:
    No XP works and I refuse to "test" new Microsoft products - they all suck. XP works fine.

ReputationRep:
    undecided on it as yet, im pretty happy with Windows 7 tbh, works a dream for anything I need to do on it and I got it free as well
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Windows 7 is prehaps my windows of choice atm, but I'll stick to Linux tbh.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have Vista I think :dontknow:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I have Vista I think :dontknow:
    You should really upgrade tbh (or downgrade to XP which is much better than vista imo). Still, if you're happy with what you already have there's little point in going through the hassel of changing the OS I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    Windows 7 is prehaps my windows of choice atm, but I'll stick to Linux tbh.
    Unix :five:

(Although a certain micro-kernel based BSD derivative is my favourite :ninja:)

Vista works perfectly for me

Anyone know what the Google Street View Cars look like other than huge camera obviously, do they have a load of stickers on them? as I had some black one with crap written on it drive, stop and turn around at my house (without permission to come on to my property as well) and drive off before I could walk up and ask the guy inside what it was for... if I am on it I will be pissed as he had no permission to take pictures of my property!

Anyway I can find out if they were in my area?

ReputationRep:
    On my new PC (to be built on the 23/06/2011, GTX 580 + i7-2600K) I'll be running Windows 7 as my main (as I'm a bit of a gamer ) and Ubuntu 11.04 on another hard drive.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    You should really upgrade tbh (or downgrade to XP which is much better than vista imo). Still, if you're happy with what you already have there's little point in going through the hassel of changing the OS I guess.
    As soon as I'm not dreadfully poor, and don't have rent to worry about, I will be buying a new laptop/desktop which will, I assume, come with at least windows 7.

ReputationRep:

Anyone know what the Google Street View Cars look like other than huge camera obviously, do they have a load of stickers on them? as I had some black one with crap written on it drive, stop and turn around at my house (without permission to come on to my property as well) and drive off before I could walk up and ask the guy inside what it was for... if I am on it I will be pissed as he had no permission to take pictures of my property!

As far as I know, there's no law against photographing private property.

ReputationRep:

Yep, I agree with Nothos, there's nothing stopping anyone taking a photo of your house.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.