Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have news from various places fed strait to one of my home screens on my phone (The Guardian, The Independent, Sky News etc) so I can read it whenever. Today I learnt that some people somewhere are pissed off that the Mayor there is going to be a BNP supporter - despite him being voted in with no votes against. Wehey.

On that note I'm going. I have worked out that if I actually try and get some sleep occasionally then hopefully Teaddict will get more posts then me here and I will look less sad

I often think the BBC doesn't go into enough detail about domestic events, I usually go to The Guardian's brilliant website for comment or in-depth analysis.

(Original post by Teaddict)
    It's either the BBC or the Times for me.
    The BBC :sad: the BBC is a lefty origination not enough detail on international events, same with internal events as well I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Same

I shall now rep you.
    Why thank you.

I did attempt to do the same for previous posts, however TSR decided I have repped you too much over the past few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I have news from various places fed strait to one of my home screens on my phone (The Guardian, The Independent, Sky News etc) so I can read it whenever. Today I learnt that some people somewhere are pissed off that the Mayor there is going to be a BNP supporter - despite him being voted in with no votes against. Wehey.

On that note I'm going. I have worked out that if I actually try and get some sleep occasionally then hopefully Teaddict will get more posts then me here and I will look less sad
    Haha

(Original post by Wilzman)
    Why thank you.

I did attempt to do the same for previous posts, however TSR decided I have repped you too much over the past few days.
    0 The Commons Bar Mk III 07-04-2011 09:07 Wilzman Your post has been given a positive rating.
    How did you get so much rep in a week :lolwut:

Well tomorrow's Guardian has two hot, gay men on the front cover. The Telegraph has a picture of a horse. I know which I'll be buying :sexface:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I swear Wilzman repped me yesterday and it was worth 0. To be fair though isn't three gems like 100 rep? I think I have got more than that in the last week :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    How did you get so much rep in a week :lolwut:
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

I've been on three gems for about a week now, and two gems for several weeks before that.

*EDIT*: Ah, I see. My rep is worth 0 because I haven't been a member for 3 months yet. It has little to do with number of gems whilst you're a probationary user.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    That makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Well tomorrow's Guardian has two hot, gay men on the front cover. The Telegraph has a picture of a horse. I know which I'll be buying :sexface:
    You creep me out.

(Original post by Wilzman)
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

I've been on three gems for about a week now, and two gems for several weeks before that.

*EDIT*: Ah, I see. My rep is worth 0 because I haven't been a member for 3 months yet. It has little to do with number of gems whilst you're a probationary user.
    Oh I see... fair enough.

You creep me out.
    Because I'm a homosexual?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    The Telegraph? :sexface:

Oh I see... fair enough.
    It's rather annoying. Someone makes an insightful post I consider worth of recognition, so I rep it, but they receive nothing but the knowledge of my appreciation for it (less if they aren't a sub).

ReputationRep:
    It would take a lot for me to get over my fundamental hatred for Alex Salmond. He makes me hate Scotland and I like Scotland. :sad:
    Same here, sadly.

(I've also grown to despise the Telegraph)

(Original post by Student2806)
    I don't envy Scots having to choose between Salmond and Gray for FM. The most annoying person in politics versus the most dull person in politics.
    I'm ticking the Annabel Goldie box, of course!

£1.15 for a bottle of water :lolwut:
    And to think we moan about petrol prices...

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm a homosexual?
    No because you are passing up the opportunity to see two hot guys on the front of the Guardian because you want to see a horse... its just damn weird.

No because you are passing up the opportunity to see two hot guys on the front of the Guardian because you want to see a horse... its just damn weird.
    :rofl:

Shame I got "You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)

And to think we moan about petrol prices...
    How the **** does water cost £1.15...
    Theres tonnes of the ****ing stuff.... that's just taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    Can I have a link please, I want to get in on this queer-o-sexual story.

ReputationRep:
    Can I have a link please, I want to get in on this queer-o-sexual story.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ed-pub-kissing

That one? :confused:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.