Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Commons Bar Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    I have some sad news as well

My dad died a few days ago. He is a delivery man and got crushed by a piano. We had his funeral today... it was very low key.

On the plus side though I finally quit my job at the helium gas factory... I just refuse to be spoken to in that tone.

Oh well off to see my therapist... haha he says I have a preoccupation with "vengeance" haha we'll see about that.
    Someone's been watching Milton Jones doing stand-up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandys1000)
    Well without a fake ID it will.
    Don't have to drink when you go out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    Don't have to drink when you go out...
    Well tehFrance used the phrase 'on the lash', so I'm assuming he wasn't suggesting sobriety

ReputationRep:
    Well tehFrance used the phrase 'on the lash', so I'm assuming he wasn't suggesting sobriety
    Fair enough, missed that. The only thing I don't like about being the sober one is looking after the one who always gets too drunk, which is why I usually try keep an eye out for who's gonna be the worst, and avoid them.

ReputationRep:
    Someone's been watching Milton Jones doing stand-up.
    Try Stewart Francis

(Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Well yes I can go out during the day but I don't know what I could do, and anything I do will still just be me.
    And the night, there is plenty to do and go to spoons before ID checks kick in
    And no, that's not what I'm like. I actually want to have a relationship with her.
    :lolwut: weird guy
    That was only once when she was absolutely wasted.
    Okay
    And I know it will be, it's pretty much exactly the same situation. Everyone away, parents working the same days, and I have exactly the same things to do, namely nothing (apart from ****ing things up in the MHoC in a moment of insanity. But I won't be repeating that again).
    It won't be if you look towards next week as a positive
    Well without a fake ID it will.
    There is plenty to do without ID or is this the country

Yes but I didn't realise davidmarsh01 was 17 but Wednesday Bass is correct you don't need to drink to have a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    And the night, there is plenty to do and go to spoons before ID checks kick in

:lolwut: weird guy

Okay

It won't be if you look towards next week as a positive
    I'm not going out by myself seeing as I hardly ever drink anyway.

I just want a relationship, no matter how weird it is for a guy, and this girl is pissing me off by not replying.

Ok, I'll look forward to the vast expanse of nothing next week.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I have some sad news as well

My dad died a few days ago. He is a delivery man and got crushed by a piano. We had his funeral today... it was very low key.

On the plus side though I finally quit my job at the helium gas factory... I just refuse to be spoken to in that tone.

Oh well off to see my therapist... haha he says I have a preoccupation with "vengeance" haha we'll see about that.
    Seen Milton Jones live a few weeks ago, great night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Seen Milton Jones live a few weeks ago, great night.
    -_- it wasn't Milton Jones who told those jokes

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, missed that. The only thing I don't like about being the sober one is looking after the one who always gets too drunk, which is why I usually try keep an eye out for who's gonna be the worst, and avoid them.
    I just try to get somewhat drunk to absolve myself of responsibility for everyone else's welfare.

I'm not going out by myself seeing as I hardly ever drink anyway.

I just want a relationship, no matter how weird it is for a guy, and this girl is pissing me off by not replying.

Ok, I'll look forward to the vast expanse of nothing next week.
    You are depressing... you can do anything you want but you refuse.

I give up
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Lots of people have probably told those jokes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    You are depressing... you can do anything you want but you refuse.

I give up
    There's no reason to feel anything else at the moment.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    -_- it wasn't Milton Jones who told those jokes
    Sounds like him. My parents saw Stewart Francis live a few years ago. Said he was really good.

:facepalm: there is plenty, it is summer... BBQs, surfing... fit birds :sexface:

Sure these fit birds aren't the one you would like a relationship with but no strings sex is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised no one else has asked, but what the hell inspired that fiasco last night? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    I just try to get somewhat drunk to absolve myself of responsibility for everyone else's welfare.
    That's my usual plan, but on the (very) odd occasion I can't drink I just avoid the most drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    I'm surprised no one else has asked, but what the hell inspired that fiasco last night? :eek:
    I don't know. Just a period of insanity from me because everything's going absolutely crap at the moment. I still don't know what inspired it, I'm sorry about it, and sorry to you that you seemed to get the blame.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. Just a period of insanity from me because everything's going absolutely crap at the moment. I still don't know what inspired it, I'm sorry about it, and sorry to you that you seemed to get the blame.
    Yes! I managed to get the blame for your handiwork :rolleyes: but don't worry, paddy__power has apologised to me and awarded me some compensation

Not good from what I have read, is life not going well because you can't get this chick into bed?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.