Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Teaddict)
    Can I have a link please, I want to get in on this queer-o-sexual story.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ed-pub-kissing

ReputationRep:

Yeah I saw that story... I am disappointed, they aren't that great to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I saw that story... I am disappointed, they aren't that great to be honest...
    Hence the confused smilie.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    That landlord sounds like a ****.

Well I think they're hot. :hmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Lucky you

I plan to go with a mate, or maybe the GF. :dontknow:
    it's free if you're in the EU and are under 25, in fact almost all places are, the only thing me and my gf paid for 2 months ago was the eiffel tower I think if we were above 25, we would've paid about £120 each for the value of stuff we did for free :o:

ReputationRep:
    That landlord sounds like a ****.
    Nah homosexuals kissing in public is creepy.

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Well I think they're hot. :hmmm:
    I'm not gay, so I think I'll leave the relative attractiveness of men to your judgement.

ReputationRep:

Your taste in men leaves a lot to be desired.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

I remember that video :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    it's free if you're in the EU and are under 25, in fact almost all places are, the only thing me and my gf paid for 2 months ago was the eiffel tower I think if we were above 25, we would've paid about £120 each for the value of stuff we did for free :o:
    I should be happy that I am relatively young then. Thanks for the info, I may well be able to make this work.

ReputationRep:
    I remember that video :lol:
    (Original post by Musty_Elbow)
    Your taste in men leaves a lot to be desired.
    So true

(Original post by Wilzman)
    I'm not gay, so I think I'll leave the relative attractiveness of men to your judgement.
    I am not gay but I can still appreciate a good looking guy :sexface:

I pressed :nn: instead of :yy:

Unless your comment wasn't sarcastic, in which case I meant to press :yy: but I pressed :nn: but I'm glad I did because you weren't being sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    I am not gay but I can still appreciate a good looking guy :sexface:
    I think there's a distinction between appreciating looks, and labelling a man 'hot'.
    I would argue, 'hot' implies attraction on the part of the speaker towards the subject.

*EDIT*: Just noticed you didn't call anyone hot or otherwise, it was Adam who talked of them being hot.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I should be happy that I am relatively young then. Thanks for the info, I may well be able to make this work.
    you'll need to carry your passport and give it to the ticket desks, but yeah. the bargain one really was the arc de triomphe, you can go to the top for free, and the view is aaaamazing

I think overall between two of us, we spent about 250ish for an entire week, including eurostar and some quite nice accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I pressed :nn: instead of :yy:

Unless your comment wasn't sarcastic, in which case I meant to press :yy: but I pressed :nn: but I'm glad I did because you weren't being sarcastic.
    Well then you don't know me very well, I don't give a **** if two men kiss in public... I was being sarcastic, the post was a joke, if it wasn't a joke it wouldn't contain a video of NICK GRIFFIN.

I'll neg you back when I can.

(Original post by Wilzman)
    I think there's a distinction between appreciating looks, and labelling a man 'hot'.
    I would argue, 'hot' implies attraction on the part of the speaker towards the subject.
    I can appreciate a sexy male!

Better?

The Eiffel Tower is a total rip. Go to Tour Montparnasse. It costs €7 to go up and there was no queue at all when I went and it's taller than the Eiffel Tower and you can actually see the Eiffel Tower from it.

Waaay better.

ReputationRep:
    "thrown out of a London pub for kissing... while out on their first date."

Whores. They should at least wait until the 'top' has successfully dropped the 'bottom' off at home before playing tonsil tennis. (You can totally tell which is which, incidentally...)

ReputationRep:
    I can appreciate a sexy male!

Better?
    See above edit, but yes it is.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    you'll need to carry your passport and give it to the ticket desks, but yeah. the bargain one really was the arc de triomphe, you can go to the top for free, and the view is aaaamazing

I think overall between two of us, we spent about 250ish for an entire week, including eurostar and some quite nice accommodation
    That's fine, I'm not sure I would want to leave it in the accommodation anyway. That's actually pretty cheap. Research must be done - where was your accommodation?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.