Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    You could go to bed?
    I've tried a couple of times. If I somehow manage it it will **** up my sleep pattern anyway. It is easier to just stay awake. Plus a good friend of mine is leaving today and I may never see him again so want to be awake to say goodbye!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I am very, very bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    I am very, very bored.
    Welcome to the last week of my life. And next week.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Welcome to the last week of my life. And next week.
    Just gotta make some fun happen I'm going to post on TSR for a bit, and when I get bored I'll go for a walk. Eventually I'll find something to occupy me

ReputationRep:
    I'm not bored, if I got up I could do all sorts of things including tidying my room, training for the Great North Swim next weekend or going into town to watch the regatta. I just can't be bothered. Working full time saps all motivation to do anything at the weekend. Anyway, this will be my last lie in for over 2 weeks, so I'm making the most of it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Working full time saps all motivation to do anything at the weekend.
    Definitely. Also ****s up your sleep pattern because you go to bed late and still wake up early in the morning because that's what you're used to. Takes a bit of getting used to after the university lifestyle. Although now I do actually have more free time overall, early rises and long commutes mean I can't be arsed to make more of it.

ReputationRep:
    Never thought that watching tennis with my mum would actually be enjoyable.

So for the first time in a couple of months I turned on the Sky+HD box to go through the channels to find that Rush HD is no longer airing :cry: I wanted to watch the rest of the 'Treasure Divers' series which is no where to be found online.

On another note, I want to search for the 1715 Fleet in the US but found out it is under government protection :mad: and only way to get it is via becoming a diver for Mel Fisher's

ReputationRep:
    Since exams, I've developed a sleeping pattern where I go to bed at 5am and wake up at 1/2pm. Probably need to fix that before I go home.

ReputationRep:
    Also, I have it on good authority that some serious Sh*t is about to go down regarding vietnam and china.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the chandos :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Fellatio is one option, the other involves toaster art, Asda orange flower and papaya washing capsules and liberal helpings of man jam (also included in the first option).

This is how Nick gained it so must you :moon:
    I c I c

Woe is me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spidergareth)
    Since exams, I've developed a sleeping pattern where I go to bed at 5am and wake up at 1/2pm. Probably need to fix that before I go home.
    I always end up with this sleep pattern after exams, I don't usually kick it until I get a summer job. It's horrible because when you wake up half the day is pretty much gone already.

ReputationRep:
    I hate having a nocturnal sleeping pattern. I've been trying to adjust my sleeping pattern so I go to bed at like 11/12-ish at night and wake up about 9am.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Sadly, a nocturnal sleep pattern is not compatible with full time work.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Mine is always awful.

ReputationRep:

First word that pops into your head?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Teaddict)

Bird. No idea why.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Boobies. Because I like them.

****... as in the drawing is ****

Edit: On a serious note it is a tongue... and you have to pay for that test

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.