Turn on thread page Beta

Okay who reported my post? as it was a ****ing joke... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    My location has been changed to your liking.
    Self hating Falkirkian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Which post?

ReputationRep:
    What post?

(Original post by sandys1000)
    Which post?
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    What post?
    Downloading by other means... I mean seriously, it is obvious you don't pay you don't get more games and the little :ninja: thing too... I find it ironic from previous posts as well

Would of been nice if the mod had just edited as I also asked Nothos a question!

ReputationRep:
    Would of been nice
    Would have been nice.

/grammar

(Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Would have been nice.

/grammar
    well I have grown up with speaking and writing 'Of' not 'Have', maybe the fact we live in different locations within UK gives difference of grammar?

ReputationRep:
    well I have grown up with speaking and writing 'Of' not 'Have', maybe the fact we live in different locations within UK gives difference of grammar?
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Downloading by other means... I mean seriously, it is obvious you don't pay you don't get more games and the little :ninja: thing too... I find it ironic from previous posts as well

Would of been nice if the mod had just edited as I also asked Nothos a question!
    Maybe the mod just happened upon it? I think they do keep quite a close eye on us

Just repost the second part?

(Original post by Metrobeans)
    Nope.
    You sure as it isn't just me that says of, it is everyone where I live **** I must live in the wrong part of England... best move to London with haste

ReputationRep:
    You sure as it isn't just me that says of, it is everyone where I live **** I must live in the wrong part of England... best move to London with haste
    You might say 'would of', but it isn't written like that. Would've is the abbreviated form.

ReputationRep:
    Big fire at the docks or something. Orange/yellow playing against the clouds.

You might say 'would of', but it isn't written like that. Would've is the abbreviated form.
    Righto, noted
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    It might be the local diagect, but it's still gramaticaly wrong. You can usually get away with these things when speaking, but on a forum you will get called up for grammar mistakes.
    Spelling mistakes makes it hard to take you seriously

Nah I get where you are coming come, I'll be more careful in future
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

My SPAG has always been bad. Look back to my 2008 posts to see just how bad it used to be

ReputationRep:
    Righto, noted

Actually, before I get picked on myself by grammar Nazi's, it's a contraction of 'would have' rather than an abbreviation!

ReputationRep:
    Actually, before I get picked on myself by grammar Nazi's, it's a contraction of 'would have' rather than an abbreviation!
    Especially when you insist (wrongly) on using the apostrophe with plurals. Nazis requires neither an apostrophe of possession nor an apostrophe of elision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Especially when you insist (wrongly) on using the apostrophe with plurals. Nazis requires neither an apostrophe of possession nor an apostrophe of elision.
    Adorno's absolutely right!

But Grammar Nazis are quite annoying...

Ellipsis time ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Full stop.

Comma time,,,,,,

ReputationRep:
    :nodots:

ReputationRep:
    Been drinking in Soho with my gay Tory friends tonight never knew Soho was the gay town of London first time it was acceptable for me to drink a pink drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Been drinking in Soho with my gay Tory friends tonight never knew Soho was the gay town of London first time it was acceptable for me to drink a pink drink
    Soho makes Brighton look like Catholic central.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.