necessarily benevolent

This guy was around loads when I first joined :holmes:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    boredom

(Original post by Teaddict)
    pervert
    Well she was in front of me like right in front of me at the back of the double decker so I am pretty sure she intended for me to see :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I reckon there needs to be something about the abucha/H&C thing on the TSR ED page :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I just got 40/50 (a fail, I know) on the driving theory mock test with no more preparation than flicking through the book :lol: If you look through the book properly then I can't it being failed tbh

ReputationRep:
    Quote from ED

Trigger: Old member unable to take the hint that fat 28 year old emo's should not be posting on a student site, especially as she isn't even a student. Desperate to be modded to the point that she starts the "Knickers Thread". A jacking off paradise for the perverted men of the back room and a free medium for Trigger to play out her feeder fantasises without fear of being harpooned. She pleads for members to come and look at her hideously obese body and whines when nobody has anything nice to say. Recently tried to kill herself by attempting an overdose on pies, which failed as she forgot she was already a disgustingly obese manity.

^^ Haha

I am reading what they have to say on all the members... it's bloody brilliant.

Quote from ED

Trigger: Old member unable to take the hint that fat 28 year old emo's should not be posting on a student site, especially as she isn't even a student. Desperate to be modded to the point that she starts the "Knickers Thread". A jacking off paradise for the perverted men of the back room and a free medium for Trigger to play out her feeder fantasises without fear of being harpooned. She pleads for members to come and look at her hideously obese body and whines when nobody has anything nice to say. Recently tried to kill herself by attempting an overdose on pies, which failed as she forgot she was already a disgustingly obese manity.
    :rofl:

What is this ED? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    The article on Jangrafess...
    wow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)

Filtered website.

ReputationRep:

it's a website which insults TSR members.

You should see the article on you :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I do love that ED Article... brilliant.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I wish I pissed people off enough to be mentioned

ReputationRep:
    Filtered website.
    Tis a little out of date now though.

(Original post by davidmarsh01)
    it's a website which insults TSR members.

You should see the article on you :rofl:
    There isn't one on me, I have been there and looked through already but I'll go into it in detail later as it is hilarious thus far

ReputationRep:
    The TSR article is one of the dullest on ED, tbh. It's not funny to anyone who hasn't been on TSR, and the members bit isn't properly funny to anyone who wasn't in the Back Room when it was written, which was about one or two years ago.

(Original post by davidmarsh01)
    I just got 40/50 (a fail, I know) on the driving theory mock test with no more preparation than flicking through the book :lol: If you look through the book properly then I can't it being failed tbh
    I didn't even do that before mine, and I passed :pierre:

I then went on to fail the practical :emo:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Adorno)
    More than a little.

ReputationRep:
    There isn't one on me
    Can always change that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I wish I pissed people off enough to be mentioned

It's a shame no one updates it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.