Turn on thread page Beta

Considering I spelt it Newquay not New Quay it is obvious I was talking about Newquay
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Lucky that there are two Newquays on the West Coast then eh. But like, the blandness of the east coast besides Northumberland is clear when you consider the distribution of national parks:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._and_Wales.png
    I love the Northumberland coast. Incredible beaches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Considering I spelt it Newquay not New Quay it is obvious I was talking about Newquay
    I know you were. I was just doubling the coolness of the West Coast of Britain by observing there are two. Grumpy Gauls.

I know you were. I was just doubling the coolness of the West Coast of Britain by observing there are two. Grumpy Gauls.
    Doubling the coolness? New Quay looks like a load of crap... a small harbour is nothing compared to Newquay and the nightlife/whores

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Doubling the coolness? New Quay looks like a load of crap... a small harbour is nothing compared to Newquay and the nightlife/whores
    Well apparently the waves at New Quay are quite good for surfing though I've never been to either I must admit. I do believe you have misread my intent here.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people want to see sports at the Olympics that they'd never normally see? From what I gather every event is sold out, and I can't tell why. I went to a women's football international once and there was only a few hundred there at most, I don't see why everyone wants to see sports they'd never normally see just because it's the Olympics

(Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Why do people want to see sports at the Olympics that they'd never normally see? From what I gather every event is sold out, and I can't tell why. I went to a women's football international once and there was only a few hundred there at most, I don't see why everyone wants to see sports they'd never normally see just because it's the Olympics
    Well aren't you quite the party pooper :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I'm only going to the football to be honest. Since Wales never gets to major finals, it may be the only chance I get to watch proper teams like Argentina and so on in Cardiff.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only going to the football to be honest. Since Wales never gets to major finals, it may be the only chance I get to watch proper teams like Argentina and so on in Cardiff.
    Do you not see good European countries in the qualifying for the WC/EC?

ReputationRep:
    Do you not see good European countries in the qualifying for the WC/EC?
    Well San Marino... I take the point but it's not quite the same.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    What's with all the shifty eyes?
    :shifty:

I just wanted to fit in. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)

I just wanted to fit in. :getmecoat:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Tuna. Pasta. Mayo. Pow.

If I don't end up at uni next year I will not miss cleaning up after people have parties in the flat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Tuna. Pasta. Mayo. Pow.

If I don't end up at uni next year I will not miss cleaning up after people have parties in the flat.
    Sounds lovely.

ReputationRep:
    I for one don't care about seeing a event at the Olympics, it would be fun but the winter games seem more fun to watch live, but as soon as the stadium keys get handed over to West Ham, I will be able to go to the Olympics stadium or what ever it is called once we sell the rights every other week just have to save up for the binoculars

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying as far away from London as i can during the Olympics.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The Unions can **** off. Public sector workers already enjoy generally better salaries and pensions than their private counterparts, whilst working less and still getting more holidays. People are living longer now so it's perfectly bloody reasonable to expect people to work past 60 - damn, that must be the median age in my office - and if you don't like it then you should ****ing well take a private pension.

ReputationRep:
    I ended up canceling on a girl today because I couldn't think of what to tell my parents :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I ended up canceling on a girl today because I couldn't think of what to tell my parents :lol:
    :facepalm2:

The truth maybe?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.