Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    :shifty:

I just wanted to fit in. :getmecoat:
    Thanks for the friend request concerned at your profile photo. What did you do to deserve that? You look like an American :awesome:

(Original post by davidmarsh01)
    I ended up canceling on a girl today because I couldn't think of what to tell my parents :lol:
    Tell them you are meeting a girl :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I also feel under increased pressure to keep the identity of this girl secret now that I'm friends with H&C on Facebook :lol:
    Yes please tell me I want to see what she looks like....you live in Scotland so am hardly gonna hit on your chick
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well they're going to ask and it wouldn't be great if I just didn't tell them. I have a good relationship with my parents and tell them what I'm doing everytime I go out anyway :erm:
    Then you could have just told them. Or said you were going to watch a film, or that you were going to a mates house, or that you were going to the library etcetc ad infinitum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Yes please tell me I want to see what she looks like....you live in Scotland so am hardly gonna hit on your chick
    Guess

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I would say that, but that excuse is temporarily unavailable due to my friends being away. It was more in reply to telling them I'm going out and not telling them why.
    I like Caitlin or Emma go after them....they are the fit ones

ReputationRep:
    I like Caitlin or Emma go after them....they are the fit ones
    No they're not. Tbh they just go to my school, I don't actually know them (depends on which Emma you mean).

And they're like 15...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    David, you have to cancel on girls because you can't think of an excuse to tell your parents? What? Tell them you're going out to claim your manhood; they'll get the metaphor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    David, you have to cancel on girls because you can't think of an excuse to tell your parents? What? Tell them you're going out to claim your manhood; they'll get the metaphor.
    Yes, and yes I know it's pathetic.

And they're like 15...
    They are perfect for H&C

ReputationRep:
    No they're not. Tbh they just go to my school, I don't actually know them (depends on which Emma you mean).

And they're like 15...
    The one with the funny surname looks like she's fun but Emma Wright is FIT

ReputationRep:
    The one with the funny surname looks like she's fun but Emma Wright is FIT
    No she isn't... she wears waaaaaaaay too much make-up...
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Thanks for the friend request concerned at your profile photo. What did you do to deserve that? You look like an American :awesome:
    [/COLOR]
    That was just me being pulled out, it was the beating I got following that was the painful part. I was standing along a police line with few people at that section of the kettle when for some reason that section began to attract more people. As I had been at that section while it was quiet I was at the front, so when the police line desided to try and push us back I was being pushed into the police. The protesters were pushing back against the police line and it broke next to me. The police officer in front of me who had spent the time kicking me got a particularly good kick into my shin so I fell down. I fell into the section of the police line that had broken so the police thought I was breaking through the police line so dragged me out and pushed me onto the ground to hit me a few times then let me go.

Linky

Although lets be honest most girls wear to much these days :mad:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    So, anyone going to Marxism this year?

ReputationRep:
    So, anyone going to Marxism this year?
    Yeah I fancy a bit of each according to his ability....

ReputationRep:
    That's sexy I like what she did with her lips :sexface:

Who's the chick you're after then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Linky

Although lets be honest most girls wear to much these days :mad:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000537821146

She is FIT

ReputationRep:
    That was just me being pulled out, it was the beating I got following that was the painful part. I was standing along a police line with few people at that section of the kettle when for some reason that section began to attract more people. As I had been at that section while it was quiet I was at the front, so when the police line desided to try and push us back I was being pushed into the police. The protesters were pushing back against the police line and it broke next to me. The police officer in front of me who had spent the time kicking me got a particularly good kick into my shin so I fell down. I fell into the section of the police line that had broken so the police thought I was breaking through the police line so dragged me out and pushed me onto the ground to hit me a few times then let me go.
    Oh fair enough....you looked pretty angry to be fair the Police acted fairly well in my opinion and its a tough job; act too soft and people say why the hell weren't they tough (like with the invasion of the Tory HQ) but if they are tough then people complain. Did you experience the horse charge?

Try protesting in another country....go to France and they use water guns. We are fairly good

ReputationRep:

Who's the chick you're after then?
    I'm not going to tell you

ReputationRep:
    Eugh... that's horrible.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.