Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    I know one from table tennis, one from tennis and one I don't really know. It's not my fault you pick all the young ones.
    That happen to be attractive

Which one is Gail? The one on the left is attractive and the one on the right is more meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    I wish to watch a horror film this evening; the choice is between Funny Games (2008) and Farm House? Any ideas?
    I have a video clip of Emma Wright...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    I have a video clip of Emma Wright...

You are fussy bet if you met her at club and she wanted to get with you then you would jump at the chance

ReputationRep:
    That happen to be attractive

Which one is Gail? The one on the left is attractive and the one on the right is more meh.
    It's the one on the right.

But knowing your taste in girls it's probably good you don't find her attractive.

ReputationRep:

You are fussy bet if you met her at club and she wanted to get with you then you would jump at the chance
    No Ham and Cheese, I have standards and those standards require that said woman actually looks like a woman. I don't want to have sex with something I could mistake for a Anne Robinson, it's just not happening.

Unlike you, I am not willing to have sex with anything female that moves...

ReputationRep:
    I'm usign almost an entire carton of apple juice to fry mu sausages. It smells so gooooooood in here.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I know one from table tennis, one from tennis and one I don't really know. It's not my fault you pick all the young ones.
    You any good?

I've played against the Irish number 1 (at the time) before. Not in competition, I was never that good, but I was pretty good.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    I'm usign almost an entire carton of apple juice to fry mu sausages. It smells so gooooooood in here.
    You can fry sausages in apple juice? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh table tennis, a sport promoted by the YMCA to ensure that young men did not think of sex and go off into dark rooms to masturbate. A bit like basketball for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    I'm guessing it's as a substitute to cider.

Cider fried sausages FTW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    You any good?

I've played against the Irish number 1 (at the time) before. Not in competition, I was never that good, but I was pretty good.
    I'm alright. Hopefully getting promoted to the Premier of the county league this year. 20th in Scotland at U18 level.

ReputationRep:
    Bung in some butter and shallots / leeks and maybe a little olive oil and it'll do you an easy sauce.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm alright. Hopefully getting promoted to the Premier of the county league this year. 20th in Scotland at U18 level.
    Probably better than I was then to be honest
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)

(Original post by Adorno)
    Bung in some butter and shallots / leeks and maybe a little olive oil and it'll do you an easy sauce.
    Sounds good. I'll have to try it at some point. I've just found a recipe for Cider Fried Chicken through Google too. :jive:

ReputationRep:
    Well, to be honest, you can use most liquids to fry stuff in. All about choosing the right flavour for whatever you happen to be doing. In this case, slow frying sausages in a lot of juice (replenishing as it evaporates) and then using the remaining juice when sausages are done to add flavour to the gravy, which also contains more apple juice and a little bit of tomato juice.
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)

I usually use Magners if I'm doing cider frying, but apple juice smells much better in all honesty.

Beef steak in red wine. Umm.

ReputationRep:
    Well, to be honest, you can use most liquids to fry stuff in. All about choosing the right flavour for whatever you happen to be doing. In this case, slow frying sausages in a lot of juice (replenishing as it evaporates) and then using the remaining juice when sausages are done to add flavour to the gravy, which also contains more apple juice and a little bit of tomato juice. I usually use Magners if I'm doing cider frying, but apple juice smells much better in all honesty.

Beef steak in red wine. Umm.
    Should try using a proper scrumpy cider :coma:

My dad does a really good red wine and onion gravy to go with steaks. I'd try it myself but my budget doesn't account for red wine or a decent steak.

ReputationRep:
    Never fried in Scrumpy, must try it.

I live with a guy who pretty much only drinks wine. When he buys a one he turns out not liking, we usually find something to cook with it.

Says the one that calls girls, 'divine'? Oh Grace you look so divine tonight......

But yes she is attractive
    What is wrong with calling a woman divine? :mad: you have no sense of class

ReputationRep:
    Never fried in Scrumpy, must try it.

I live with a guy who pretty much only drinks wine. When he buys a one he turns out not liking, we usually find something to cook with it.
    Unless it's in a sauce, I'll never drink wine - not after the time I had with it. *shudders*
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Jaws or Deep Blue Sea?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.