Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Nothos)
    Obviously, it would depend on the candidates standing. If we took the candidates in Slough from 2010, it'd be:

1: Conservative
    2: UKIP
    3: Lib Dem
    4: Christian Party
    5: Green

(No vote for Labour, simply on the basis that the Slough labour party is sickeningly corrupt and full of beastly *******s)
    No love for Fiona then :lol:

She ran for the Shadow Cabinet this time :yes:

ReputationRep:
    1. Labour
    2. Lib Dem

ReputationRep:
    There were lots on Man City fans on my train this afternoon and I've a feeling they'll be leaving Wembley disappointed this evening.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I would leave any football match disappointed, disappointed I had just spent so much time solely watching football. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm disappointed with a couple of results. I had an 8-way on for £1 (~£1500 return) and Birmingham aren't drawing and Blackburn aren't winning. I can see Man Utd winning as well

8 bets, probably 6 right at this rate.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I would leave any football match disappointed, disappointed I had just spent so much time solely watching football. :lol:
    The only time I went to see a football match, I ended up getting grit in my eye and then conjunctivitis for two weeks after.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by toronto353)
    The only time I went to see a football match, I ended up getting grit in my eye and then conjunctivitis for two weeks after.
    I've seen a few when I was younger. Much prefer to go and watch rugby. Not that I can afford to do either very much, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I once went to a football match. I was eight, and the school had been given some free tickets for the local football club's latest match. I played 'it' in the stands with my friends.

ReputationRep:
    Whisky + pizza + tv = awesome night in!

ReputationRep:
    Chicken, veg, rice and a wok. Yeahhhh

ReputationRep:
    :tea: :yy:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Whisky + pizza + tv = awesome night in!
    So much win.

I had pizza yesterday.

Today I will either make something involving lots of rice or make some turkey or order a kebab.

This and watch LOTR

ReputationRep:
    So much win.

I had pizza yesterday.

Today I will either make something involving lots of rice or make some turkey or order a kebab.

This and watch LOTR
    I had pizza last night too but that was pizza express. This is home delivery by my local farmhouse pizza. A large Hawaiin pizza from domino's is about £16 but from the farmhouse pizza it's £9! I can't argue with that. And the latter is just as good quality. And I have a bottle if Irish whisky and loads of tv to watch, suits me fine.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I had pizza last night too but that was pizza express. This is home delivery by my local farmhouse pizza. A large Hawaiin pizza from domino's is about £16 but from the farmhouse pizza it's £9! I can't argue with that. And the latter is just as good quality. And I have a bottle if Irish whisky and loads of tv to watch, suits me fine.
    I have vouchers that mean pizza from Dominoes is cheap but still cheaper to get other stuff. I am leaning towards cooking today though.

Need to decide what programme to make my way through next as I've finished One Tree Hill now and only have a few episodes of this and that to catch up on. May carry on with lost; I got bored pretty early before.

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    :tea:
    :five:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    How does everyone take their tea?

I have two teabags (left in the cup), splash of milk (small splash) and no sugar.

I like my tea strong.

ReputationRep:
    Very strong tea, no sugar, small amount of milk.

ReputationRep:
    Coffee.

ReputationRep:
    How does everyone take their tea?

I have two teabags (left in the cup), splash of milk (small splash) and no sugar.

I like my tea strong.
    If I'm having builder's, I have it strong, no milk, no sugar.

If I'm having something with a bit more of a complex blend, like this, which is amazing, I'll brew it a bit weaker, to allow the subtler flavours like the rose to come through.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.