Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Oh my Nothos :indiff:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Nothos)
    I wear lurid pink Stetsons now. Lurid pink Stetsons are cool.

So your colour
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Seeing as this is the TSR house of commons do we by any chance get expenses?

I say we petition the mods for free stuff. Seeing as we are such important people and this should be just like the real world.....

(Original post by Aj12)
    Seeing as this is the TSR house of commons do we by any chance get expenses?

I say we petition the mods for free stuff. Seeing as we are such important people and this should be just like the real world.....
    You mean like credits and rep? that is a good idea actually but then again I need all the rep I can get
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    You mean like credits and rep? that is a good idea actually but then again I need all the rep I can get
    Well I was thinking more TSR pays for our internet connections

Why is your rep so low?

(Original post by Aj12)
    Well I was thinking more TSR pays for our internet connections

Why is your rep so low?
    :rofl: that'd be the day :lol: but maybe we should look into a credit/rep allowance thing

My rep is low because:
    1. I am French.
    2. I am a Jew.
    3. I support Israel (although I acknowledge her mistakes).
    4. I am right wing not only fiscally but socially which is a no-no on this site.
    5. People hate French Jews that support Israel, it isn't acceptable... they also hate the French because they are jealous of how much better France is :cool:
    6. I think I have rubbed some people up the wrong way as I get negged multiple times within a couple of minutes on random posts... group negging
    7. I could go on :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: that'd be the day :lol: but maybe we should look into a credit/rep allowance thing

My rep is low because:
    1. I am French.
    2. I am a Jew.
    4. I am right wing not only fiscally but socially which is a no-no on this site.
    5. People hate French Jews that support Israel, it isn't acceptable... they also hate the French because they are jealous of how much better France is :cool:
    6. I think I have rubbed some people up the wrong way as I get negged multiple times within a couple of minutes on random posts... group negging
    Well it's not because you are socially and economically right wing - I have a fair amount of positive neg. It's probably because your French - the French suck, you can't even afford to pay your own farmers. Useless cheese eating surrender monkeys. And you all think you are so cool... who gives a **** that you are giving a cigarette to a baby, get a life that doesn't revolve around alcohol...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

My rep is low because:
    1. I am French.
    2. I am a Jew.
    Well the first point I can understand. Ah TSR. I preferred the old rep system. I liked reading the various abusive comments people left with their neg rep.

ReputationRep:

My rep is low because:
    1. I am French.
    2. I am a Jew.
    Number four is basically just repeating 1-3.

(Original post by Teaddict)
    Well it's not because you are socially and economically right wing - I have a fair amount of positive neg. It's probably because your French - the French suck, you can't even afford to pay your own farmers. Useless cheese eating surrender monkeys. And you all think you are so cool... who gives a **** that you are giving a cigarette to a baby, get a life that doesn't revolve around alcohol...
    We do not suck, we can afford to pay our farmers... in fact if we were not in the EU they'd get even bigger subsidiaries but as we are in the EU they only get 80% from us while 20% comes from elsewhere of which Britain gets a rebate.

We.. well I don't surrender but I do love my cheese cigarettes and alcohol are life, get used to it :smokin:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Well the first point I can understand. Ah TSR. I preferred the old rep system. I liked reading the various abusive comments people left with their neg rep.
    I like reading comments too, it is like that at an old forum I used to visit and it was hilarious with some of the comments left :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    We do not suck, we can afford to pay our farmers... in fact if we were not in the EU they'd get even bigger subsidiaries but as we are in the EU they only get 80% from us while 20% comes from elsewhere of which Britain gets a rebate.

We.. well I don't surrender but I do love my cheese cigarettes and alcohol are life, get used to it :smokin:

I like reading comments too, it is like that at an old forum I used to visit and it was hilarious with some of the comments left :lol:
    I remember saying something about lies making baby mohammed cry and I got a long rant about how I was evil and deserved to burn in hell. May actually try to find it now...

lol surrender monkeys

(Original post by Aj12)
    I remember saying something about lies making baby mohammed cry and I got a long rant about how I was evil and deserved to burn in hell. May actually try to find it now...

lol surrender monkeys
    :rofl: seriously? good thing about being a Jew is there is no hell :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Britain pays for inefficient French farmers - we could be spending that money on our own farmers. Britain's rebate pales in comparison to the benefits the French receive. We are, if I recall correctly, the second largest net contributor; after Germany. The rebate should be bloody increased.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: seriously? good thing about being a Jew is there is no hell :cool:
    Potentially offensive comment

Hitler :holmes:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Here is a selection of the best rep comments I received:

"you naive little mother ******. lick your mum out u smelly ****."

"Silver ferrets dance at noon."

""Because masturbation makes baby Mohammed cry"

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU??? PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAUSE WAR AND HATRED IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!

enjoy the neg rep you UGLY SAVAGE BEAST!

Hope you BURN in hell FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Britain pays for inefficient French farmers - we could be spending that money on our own farmers. Britain's rebate pales in comparison to the benefits the French receive. We are, if I recall correctly, the second largest net contributor; after Germany. The rebate should be bloody increased.
    Well complain to your MP then, I can't do anything about it.
    Potentially offensive comment

Hitler :holmes:
    Oh that was a living hell.. ****er tattooed Jews :mad:
    (Original post by Aj12)

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU??? PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAUSE WAR AND HATRED IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!

"Because masturbation makes baby Mohammed cry" :rofl: are they for real... I just spit out my tea then :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Oh that was a living hell.. ****er tattooed Jews :mad:

"Because masturbation makes baby Mohammed cry" :rofl: are they for real... I just spit out my tea then :lol:
    I thought it was quite a witty comment on my part. I was not expecting a neg quite like that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)

- I plain don't like you... stupid link to post and you seriously misunderstand a lot of what you post.

+ you're arrogant.

Feel free to neg me back bigboy.

- my cat died in the holocaust it isnt a joke

- You ignorant git

-You're such a racist! Stay off TSR and go to your KKK meeting.

- and you wonder why you come across as racist

- Insulting Allah

-You're a racist, homophobic goon

- Disgusting sig.

You're a disgrace to Britain tbh, I'd prefer if you took that Union Jack and St. George flag down.

I'm sorry to call you a fellow countryman. And I'm no liberal-lefty

-

My best pos rep:

I've seen you around...I find you very attractive...Will you....

I don't usually agree with you, but you're very gracious in debate. I realise sometimes I type aggressively without rereading what I write and I come across a bit *AAAARRGGH*. So yeah, good debatin'

Carl
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    - I plain don't like you... stupid link to post and you seriously misunderstand a lot of what you post.

+ you're arrogant.

Feel free to neg me back bigboy.

- my cat died in the holocaust it isnt a joke

- You ignorant git

-You're such a racist! Stay off TSR and go to your KKK meeting.

- and you wonder why you come across as racist

- Insulting Allah

-You're a racist, homophobic goon

- Disgusting sig.

You're a disgrace to Britain tbh, I'd prefer if you took that Union Jack and St. George flag down.

I'm sorry to call you a fellow countryman. And I'm no liberal-lefty

-

My best pos rep:

I've seen you around...I find you very attractive...Will you....

I don't usually agree with you, but you're very gracious in debate. I realise sometimes I type aggressively without rereading what I write and I come across a bit *AAAARRGGH*. So yeah, good debatin'

Carl

Brilliant lol, ah people make me laugh on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    My MP is a bloody Liberal Democrat.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.