Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    There were lots on Man City fans on my train this afternoon and I've a feeling they'll be leaving Wembley disappointed this evening.
    I'm gladly mistaken!

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite specific, pour hot water on teabag, leave for a minute or so, then remove teabag, 2 sugars and then milk. No other order works, and milk with teabags is just disgusting.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Iced with lemon. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Teabag in, squeeze every last drop out, depending on the tea put in small-medium amount of milk. No sugar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    How does everyone take their tea?

I have two teabags (left in the cup), splash of milk (small splash) and no sugar.

I like my tea strong.
    Wouldn't you save yourself money by buying those "Extra-Strong" teabags from Tetley or something to that effect? On the personal preference thing, there's a wonderful point at which you can mix in full milk such that the tea tastes like warm milk. That's pretty well how I like it, neither too strong (i.e. orange) or too weak (white) but a sort of egg-shell medium. And never with this yucky semi or skimed milk. Bleurgh.

I wondered what had happened to the bar since my feed died. Apparently, that's 30,000 posts of spam that we've generated!

I take it orally

On a serious note, I have a teabag in mug, leave for 50 seconds, take out then pour milk in....

ReputationRep:

I have two teabags (left in the cup), splash of milk (small splash) and no sugar.

I like my tea strong.
    Black like my soul (and my skin.) :ninja:

ReputationRep:

I like my tea strong.
    Strong single tea bag, dash off milk! Non of this sugar muck! Sugar in tea, is just wrong.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Wouldn't you save yourself money by buying those "Extra-Strong" teabags from Tetley or something to that effect? On the personal preference thing, there's a wonderful point at which you can mix in full milk such that the tea tastes like warm milk. That's pretty well how I like it, neither too strong (i.e. orange) or too weak (white) but a sort of egg-shell medium. And never with this yucky semi or skimed milk. Bleurgh.

I wondered what had happened to the bar since my feed died. Apparently, that's 30,000 posts of spam that we've generated!
    I use skimmed milk by preference :yes:

I would, and sometimes buy extra strong teabags but they are not strong enough really and I often found myself using two anyway.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by OrangeStu)
    Strong single tea bag, dash off milk! Non of this sugar muck! Sugar in tea, is just wrong.
    I agree completely.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Black like my soul (and my skin.) :ninja:
    You're black?!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by cambo211)
    Coffee.
    I drink more coffee than tea, but was more interested in the tea question.

ReputationRep:
    I use skimmed milk by preference :yes:

I would, and sometimes buy extra strong teabags but they are not strong enough really and I often found myself using two anyway.
    Well that explains your choice of liquour :p:

ReputationRep:
    You're black?!
    You were drunk at the time or passed out, or making out with T/J, I can't remember which event is true and which is false.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador

I like my tea strong.
    I can't stand the stuff. I don't like tea or coffee. I don't actually think that anyone likes tea or coffee in my family, although my grandma loved coffee. Also, quick question, when you're at a fair or something like that does anyone know why one is 5p more expensive than the other? We were trying to figure this out at a meeting I was at a few days ago, but we didn't know the answer.

ReputationRep:
    One teabag, two spoons of sugar, add water, stir thoroughly, add milk, stir again, remove bag, consume.

I feel bad, though. My favourite mug says "Hot Coffee" on the front, but I pretty much exclusively drink tea from it. I feel like I'm betraying it :sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well that explains your choice of liquour :p:
    :lol:

Indeed
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You were drunk at the time or passed out, or making out with T/J, I can't remember which event is true and which is false.
    :rofl:

I do remember he is black, I was just seeing if he would be indignant at my forgetting XD.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by toronto353)
    I can't stand the stuff. I don't like tea or coffee. I don't actually think that anyone likes tea or coffee in my family, although my grandma loved coffee. Also, quick question, when you're at a fair or something like that does anyone know why one is 5p more expensive than the other? We were trying to figure this out at a meeting I was at a few days ago, but we didn't know the answer.
    To try and make you buy the cheaper one - which will be the one they have less of/the one that costs marginally less. Presumably.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I do remember he is black, I was just seeing if he would be indignant at my forgetting XD.
    Na. You couldn't have been that drunk!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.