Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Epsom is the ****. I keep a tight ship there
    That'll be why they invented these then:

http://www.google.co.uk/products/cat...ed=0CEsQ8wIwAQ

(Original post by Aj12)
    Nope. Though there is one if thats what your into. Mccluskies is just a really crappy chavvy place. Cheap drinks though.
    :lol: I'm not gay... *You keep telling yourself that tehFrance, just keep telling yourself* :ninja:
    The bar is nicknames McSlutskies by my friends so you will probably like it to be honest

Epsom is the ****. I keep a tight ship there
    McSlutskies eh :sexface: I am there although I don't have any chav clothes :sad:

Epsom is where you live, it is most likely not the **** at all... more like a sinking ship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Thats what we call it Have you been there or did you just think that up?
    I actually haven't been there; only heard reports from my friends. They all go there and Oceana on a Friday night. I prefer to branch out and go to Central London nicer atmosphere.

ReputationRep:
    I remember when The Works used to be open. What a dive.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I actually haven't been there; only heard reports from my friends. They all go there and Oceana on a Friday night. I prefer to branch out and go to Central London nicer atmosphere.
    I bet. Ocies is fairly good. Saw Chase and Status there a few weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    Tolworth is fine I work at Charrington Bowl :awesome:

Cambridge Estate is full of undesirables though
    :shock:
    I live 2 minutes away form Charrington Bowl. I used to work at the Dominos in Tolworth, it was awful.

Kingston is crap its Ed Davey land and he's a slimy *******. If you really want somewhere a bit nice then you need to go 10 minutes south towards Epsom Epsom attracts a different kind of clientèle

You know Kingston is bad when they have security in McDonalds on a Friday night. No Kingston is a Surrey-wannabe town but fails Epsom and further out is the place to live
    Ah Epsom, middle class heartland of Surrey
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    I remember when The Works used to be open. What a dive.
    Shutdown after someone was stabbed I believe. Now a hippodrome. Still an expensive ****whole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    I bet. Ocies is fairly good. Saw Chase and Status there a few weeks ago.
    Oceana :yucky:
    All the clubs are chavvy tbh.
    Bacchus is awesome though :awesome:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by badger-man)
    Oceana :yucky:
    All the clubs are chavvy tbh.
    Bacchus is awesome though :awesome:
    Yeah but when your too cheap to go to London and your friends cba its makes an ok friday night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    :lol: I'm not gay... *You keep telling yourself that tehFrance, just keep telling yourself* :ninja:

McSlutskies eh :sexface: I am there although I don't have any chav clothes :sad:

Epsom is where you live, it is most likely not the **** at all... more like a sinking ship
    I haven't noticed that. You could probably wear normal clothes and you would be fine but there is a chav element to Kingston in general.

Walk in Epsom Town Centre (day or night) and not once will you see a crime committed or will you be mugged very pleasant area

(Original post by Adorno)
    That'll be why they invented these then:

http://www.google.co.uk/products/cat...ed=0CEsQ8wIwAQ
    Damn right! :awesome: I don't actually think Epsom salts come from Epsom. I think its the name....but I am not sure

They all go there and Oceana
    Oceana is apparently a great place to go for a night out I've been told... hopefully before I get to Kingston a couple of my mates that are already there will have filled me in on where to go and where not to go

I haven't noticed that. You could probably wear normal clothes and you would be fine but there is a chav element to Kingston in general.

Walk in Epsom Town Centre (day or night) and not once will you see a crime committed or will you be mugged very pleasant area
    ]
    I just looked it up on google and they don't accept chav **** anyway so my Armani D&G, Gucci and Prada clothes will do just fine :lol:

Fine I'll walk around and mug someone... you'll have a crime committed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badger-man)
    :shock:
    I live 2 minutes away form Charrington Bowl. I used to work at the Dominos in Tolworth, it was awful.
    Were you a delivery man? :awesome: I have considered doing that. Why was it awful?

My place is the laziest place to work ever managers are flexible and stuff. I turned up two hours late once and they didn't even mention it

Ah Epsom, middle class heartland of Surrey
    Indeed famous for its low levels of crime and lack of social housing :awesome:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Oceana is apparently a great place to go for a night out I've been told... hopefully before I get to Kingston a couple of my mates that are already there will have filled me in on where to go and where not to go
    From September onwards I'll start looking out for random French guys in Kingston.

ReputationRep:
    I just looked it up on google and they don't accept chav **** anyway so my Armani D&G, Gucci and Prada clothes will do just fine :lol:

Fine I'll walk around and mug someone... you'll have a crime committed
    Do you seriously wear that sort of stuff? You have got to be gay dude. If you want women round here then I wouldn't advise wearing that sort of stuff

Do you seriously wear that sort of stuff? You have got to be gay dude. If you want women round here then I wouldn't advise wearing that sort of stuff
    Armani, D&G, Gucci and Prada is for gay people? what about people with style

Go on their sites and look at the menswear they have... it is gorgeous :love:

(Original post by Aj12)
    From September onwards I'll start looking out for random French guys in Kingston.
    Unless you hear me talk you wouldn't know I was French by looking at me... just a well dressed guy from the south

ReputationRep:
    Were you a delivery man? :awesome: I have considered doing that. Why was it awful?
    Nope I was an insider. I worked on the phones and make-line. It was awful because it was minimum wage and it wasn't nice being constantly yelled at on the phone by chavs who are pissed off that their pizza has taken more than 5 minutes to reach their door. My brother still works their 3 days a week though (prank call him )

ReputationRep:
    Armani, D&G, Gucci and Prada is for gay people? what about people with style

Go on their sites and look at the menswear they have... it is gorgeous :love:
    Do you have a Gucci handbag to go with it? :rolleyes:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Unless you hear me talk you wouldn't know I was French by looking at me... just a well dressed guy from the south
    Haha. I am now your official stalker :cool:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.