Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    That isn't an anime/animation/cartoon though is it?
    No, but it's a good programme nonetheless. If you want a good cartoon watch defenders of the earth.

ReputationRep:
    Okay guys, I need some help. I need something new to watch.

I have been watching tonnes of cartoons recently and I have completely watched all Dragonball episodes and Avatar: Last Airbender. I need another cartoon/anime to watch. Any suggestions?
    Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.

Hell yes.

ReputationRep:
    Not really the kind of thing I was after... I wanted a series like Avatar, like Dragonball in plot, character development etc

ReputationRep:
    Pokémon.

ReputationRep:
    Not really the kind of thing I was after... I wanted a series like Avatar, like Dragonball in plot, character development etc
    I know.

Adventure Time is still awesome.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Naruto/Bleach
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Okay guys, I need some help. I need something new to watch.

I have been watching tonnes of cartoons recently and I have completely watched all Dragonball episodes and Avatar: Last Airbender. I need another cartoon/anime to watch. Any suggestions?
    Afro Samurai lol

Ghost in the shell

Looks like you may have been right. DSK might be back in the running
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    You serious? Evans is better than McIntyre by kilometres (), how can you think differently
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13998884

ReputationRep:
    I am now back from Cyprus I arrived back last night but I was too tired to come on here. You are all now once again blessed with my presence

Oh, and I saw the Pyramids.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.twitter.com/foxnewspolitics

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that's good. Now that's some serious trolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Naruto/Bleach
    Bleach eh :holmes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Bleach eh :holmes:
    I've not watched much but it is one everyone seems to like and I did like what I saw. Plus: Orihime.

ReputationRep:
    Just submitted some work to coursework.info. How long does it usually take to get it reviewed and get credits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I've not watched much but it is one everyone seems to like and I did like what I saw. Plus: Orihime.

Who is this and how do I get her in my pants?

ReputationRep:
    Loads of these kinds of anime/cartoons have one female character that stands out. Avatar has Ty Lee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    I am now back from Cyprus I arrived back last night but I was too tired to come on here. You are all now once again blessed with my presence

Oh, and I saw the Pyramids.
    A Scot in a hot country? Bet you have come back with a red face and spent 50% of the holiday complaining about the heat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    A Scot in a hot country? Bet you have come back with a red face and spent 50% of the holiday complaining about the heat
    No, I don't spend a ridiculous amount of time in the sun sunbathing as I like to do things on holiday. I also wear suncream so I rarely get burnt. I didn't complain about the heat, of course it was hot but not unbearably hot.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Who is this and how do I get her in my pants?
    Task one: invent machine that makes cartoons come to life.

ReputationRep:
    Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

ReputationRep:
    Take 2: Find a girl that looks like the individual in question, take her to "wardrobe/make up" and create a good look a like. Enjoy yourself. Although this can get quite creepy if the character in question is young...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.