Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    You realise of course that France (who I would represent in its hour of need :france:) could bring out the rather strong Foreign Legion (they handle the ****ty areas for the regular French army).

You'd get your arses kicked to the curb and Britain would once again be French (well it was Norman but still ).
    SAS mofo. The French Foreign legion would just mutiny again.

How about this, a joint coalition that will invade Belgium and the Netherlands

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, you would woulnd't you

H&C bring it on
    We would be first to that red button and blow France to pieces. No country would attack back because we would split France into pieces and give them to superpowers.

Germany would take Alsace, Lorraine, the Ardenne and Burgundy

Britain would take Calais, Upper and Lower Normandy, Picardy, Ille-de-France and Languedoc-Roussillon (the last one to collect all the wine).

The USA would take Brittany, Pays-de-la-Loire, Centre and Poitou Charentes (they wouldn't know how to pronounce all that so expect those regions to be renamed.

Italy would take PACA, Rhone-Alpes and Auvergne.

China can take Limousin provided they keep the region de-militarised.

Aquitaine and Midi-Pyrenees would be a free-for-all. I'd expect a few wars to take place there as people try to claim it but it would end up with some sort of terrorist group taking control of the Pyrenees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Also, thanks to paddy__power for lending me 100 credits until my 4th essay goes through
    Your welcome I gave Paddy a load of credits a while ago so those came from me

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Aj12)
    SAS mofo. The French Foreign legion would just mutiny again.

How about this, a joint coalition that will invade Belgium and the Netherlands
    I am happy with that, can't stand those ****ers up there!

(Netherlands is okay though).
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    We would be first to that red button and blow France to pieces. No country would attack back because we would split France into pieces and give them to superpowers.

Germany would take Alsace, Lorraine, the Ardenne and Burgundy

Britain would take Calais, Upper and Lower Normandy, Picardy, Ille-de-France and Languedoc-Roussillon (the last one to collect all the wine).

The USA would take Brittany, Pays-de-la-Loire, Centre and Poitou Charentes (they wouldn't know how to pronounce all that so expect those regions to be renamed.

Italy would take PACA, Rhone-Alpes and Auvergne.

China can take Limousin provided they keep the region de-militarised.

Aquitaine and Midi-Pyrenees would be a free-for-all. I'd expect a few wars to take place there as people try to claim it but it would end up with some sort of terrorist group taking control of the Pyrenees.
    1. You wish, nuking France would also end up ****ing you and everyone around France up.
    2. You intentionally being a ****? Alsace & Lorraine will never go back to Germany. Also Ardennes not Ardenne.
    3. Britain would take our capital? I don't know what is worse, Alsace & Lorraine ging to Germany or Britain taking the capital territory :mad:
    4. I cba with this anymore, I am going to assassinate you before this can go ahead

ReputationRep:
    1. You wish, nuking France would also end up ****ing you and everyone around France up.
    2. You intentionally being a ****? Alsace & Lorraine will never go back to Germany. Also Ardennes not Ardenne.
    3. Britain would take our capital? I don't know what is worse, Alsace & Lorraine ging to Germany or Britain taking the capital territory :mad:
    4. I cba with this anymore, I am going to assassinate you before this can go ahead
    I am surprised you weren't upset over America renaming the territories to something like Burgerville

France wouldn't be able to nuke us back though :rolleyes: it would be a sunny morning at around 8am....BAM the nuclear submarine pops up and nukes the **** out of the country

Unfortunately one of the missiles would hit Paris and destroy everything so not really capital any more. We would ship over all the unemployed and give them jobs constructing houses and re-building the capital

The Government would be popular for wiping out the French, we would have eliminated unemployment and would have five terms of an overall majority in the Commons

(Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    I am surprised you weren't upset over America renaming the territories to something like Burgerville

France wouldn't be able to nuke us back though :rolleyes: it would be a sunny morning at around 8am....BAM the nuclear submarine pops up and nukes the **** out of the country

Unfortunately one of the missiles would hit Paris and destroy everything so not really capital any more. We would ship over all the unemployed and give them jobs constructing houses and re-building the capital

The Government would be popular for wiping out the French, we would have eliminated unemployment and would have five terms of an overall majority in the Commons
    No as that is not as bad as Alsace & Lorraine going to Naziland :mad:

And i can gather from this post you are a Nazi too so GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Oh Disney. So sexual. So very inappropriately sexual.

Anyone else been watching Hawaii Five-0? Just been downloading the 720p's from iTunes and oh my g-d I love it

Can't wait for season 2 and I'm only on episode 9 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Oh Disney. So sexual. So very inappropriately sexual.
    Eh .. oh ... oh .. ohhhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Eh .. oh ... oh .. ohhhh.
    Take it from him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Take it from him
    Heh. So:

Rick Astley and Michael Gove, separated at birth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorno)
    Heh. So:

Rick Astley and Michael Gove, separated at birth?
    I don't know. But now I have a strange urge to rick roll someone.

ReputationRep:
    Michael Gove on money from dodgy business:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/ultimat...ml?affil=BUYAT :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who counts loves Ned, Flanders!

Bah other than Back to the Future I own the rest, that is an excellent price for what you get... I should stop buying on release day :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Bah other than Back to the Future I own the rest, that is an excellent price for what you get... I should stop buying on release day :lol:
    It's still cheaper than buying the Back to the Future blu-rays on their own.

(Original post by cambo211)
    It's still cheaper than buying the Back to the Future blu-rays on their own.
    You can buy them separately? thought they were boxset only.... anyway I didn't like BTTF that much tbh, Sci-Fi is not my thing

ReputationRep:
    You can buy them separately? thought they were boxset only.... anyway I didn't like BTTF that much tbh, Sci-Fi is not my thing
    They are the boxset but that deal is cheaper than just buying the BTTF boxset.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.