Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What course are you studying Paddy power bingo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Of course it's accurate. God is a very vain, self obsessed ******* who is willing to wipe out huge swathes of humanity when they commit sin. He is willing to stand by and watch the torture of his only son, he creates man with conditions and when they break those conditions, he kicks them out of paradise - HOW DARE THEY ****ING EAT MY APPLES!

I think the bible is pretty accurate.

:cool:
    The highlighted is where you went wrong. I accept fully the idea of the bible as a history book chronicling, as best as they knew how at the time, aspects of life in the Middle East of the 1st century and earlier. The inclusion of some mystical being is balloney.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    It was from a guy...
    So she's not fit. A shame.
    The Bible isn't nonsense, it's an accurate account of history.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    What course are you studying Paddy power bingo?
    English (with a splash of Politics).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Thunder & Jazz mark II: Thunder & Blues.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Adorno)

I may also switch to Politics alone after the first year :lol: (or English) or not go at all. Not decided yet.

ReputationRep:
    I see
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    So she's not fit. A shame.
    Love it.

The highlighted is where you went wrong. I accept fully the idea of the bible as a history book chronicling, as best as they knew how at the time, aspects of life in the Middle East of the 1st century and earlier. The inclusion of some mystical being is balloney.
    The Bible is all about God so the idea that you don't include God in it's discussion is baloney.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I started on English and Politics. Sounds good.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah I started on English and Politics. Sounds good.
    I plan to specialize after the first year if I go :yes:

Bonsoir à tous :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Mm. Shame all the dates are wrong and the logic doesn't make any sense.

ReputationRep:
    Mm. Shame all the dates are wrong and the logic doesn't make any sense.
    Same as any history textbook for school kids really.

ReputationRep:
    Same as any history textbook for school kids really.
    Pretty much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Bonsoir à tous :hello:
    I had a load of French teenagers come to bowl today; they came over to England to play some sort of tennis competition. I must say that French women are usually ugly but there were a few today that looked attractive :awesome:

(Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    I had a load of French teenagers come to bowl today; they came over to England to play some sort of tennis competition. I must say that French women are usually ugly but there were a few today that looked attractive :awesome:
    You are stupid, you look like a 3 year old and you date 3 year olds therefore you cannot judge the hotness of women... especially French women.

ReputationRep:
    You are stupid, you look like a 3 year old and you date 3 year olds therefore you cannot judge the hotness of women... especially French women.
    I do not look like a 3 year old you **** and neither do I date them we have had this argument before and we concluded that French women are usually smoke filled ugos. However I have made an exceptions for some of then today :P

I do not look like a 3 year old you **** and neither do I date them we have had this argument before and we concluded that French women are usually smoke filled ugos. However I have made an exceptions for some of then today :P
    Ever come to France and I will make sure you have a hard time at customs

ReputationRep:
    Ever come to France and I will make sure you have a hard time at customs
    Yeah of course because all the hefty security checks happen at Calais :rolleyes: its the other way round dude

Yeah of course because all the hefty security checks happen at Calais :rolleyes: its the other way round dude
    Aren't you Monsieur uninformed... Checks will be coming back soon (oh and airports and trains have checks ).

ReputationRep:
    Walking home from work tonight along the riverbank right in the middle of Durham, and on the other side was a couple having a blowjob :lolwut:
    There was a family in front of me and the looks on their faces was priceless :teehee:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.