Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You guys seen the next edition of Vogue?

(Original post by Teaddict)
    You guys seen the next edition of Vogue?

Very good :lol:

On the subject of Vogue, anyone else read Vogue Hommes International?

ReputationRep:

Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's getting pretty funny how many people have had this done to them. I'm waiting for the point where we find out that it's not just News International.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Yeah it's getting pretty funny how many people have had this done to them. I'm waiting for the point where we find out that it's not just News International.
    That really only leaves the Daily Mail, Torygraph, the Express, the Guardian, the Mirror, and the Indy. Given the action of most of these particularly the broadsheets it seems unlikely. The bigger problem is the return of widespread corruption in the Met.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm getting sick of people telling me I should be bisexual more quietly. Many people now have told me I should stop answering questions. I answered things like "do you like it up the bum" honestly (although only one person has, I certainly enjoyed it) and now people take the piss. Oh well I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    I'm getting sick of people telling me I should be bisexual more quietly. Many people now have told me I should stop answering questions. I answered things like "do you like it up the bum" honestly (although only one person has, I certainly enjoyed it) and now people take the piss. Oh well I guess.
    Answering questions? Is this a formspring kinda thing?

ReputationRep:
    O...kay.

Will you please be quiet, no one wants to know about your sexuality

I joke, this is 2011, people should get over the crap of 1011 ffs :mad: be as loud as you like my good man
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Answering questions? Is this a formspring kinda thing?
    I meant IRL, sorry for the mini rant ^.^
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Will you please be quiet, no one wants to know about your sexuality

I joke, this is 2011, people should get over the crap of 1011 ffs :mad: be as loud as you like my good man
    Thing is, I'm not loud about it. I don't go about saying 'I love ****', but if people ask me a question I try to answer honestly. People who are not homosexual or bisexual be interested in how people can be, as they see it as quite diffent so I see it as a duty to answer questions honestly and informatively

ReputationRep:
    Try coming out as gay in secondary school, so many **** heads saying "Hur hur, do you wanna bum me then?"

Standard response was "Why, do you want me to?" :king1:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Nothos)
    Try coming out as gay in secondary school, so many **** heads saying "Hur hur, do you wanna bum me then?"

Standard response was "Why, do you want me to?" :king1:
    You win my friend.

ReputationRep:
    While, ew bumsex, people should grow up. Just threaten to dildo them.

Only 2 episodes of Hawaii Five-0 left to watch :sad: one of the best purchases from iTunes ever imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    x
    Congrats on getting the MUN Secretary General position!

ReputationRep:
    You win my friend.
    That should have been obvious :ahee:

Hur Hur, what was a **** in your bum like, hur hur
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Nothos)
    That should have been obvious :ahee:

Hur Hur, what was a **** in your bum like, hur hur
    I've been asked that far too many times, so I'll simply say one again that I enjoyed it vety much.

I tried to rep you (btw) but please rate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Congrats on getting the MUN Secretary General position!
    Thank you. :beer:

ReputationRep:
    wow this phone hacking is getting worst

Honestly what other phones could they hack? It's like they've purposely targetted the people that will cause the most public outrage.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.